• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

steve davidsons product

Delboy99

Colt
@Shauno ..... Sorry a bit late when I saw your question late last night. I think that the only thing I have against Steve and Michael's products is the fact that most of them are only for a twelve month licence and I think once paid for they should be there for life. In the early days this used to happen and I think it was better both for seller and buyer as you knew you had a copy and did not have to renew a year or so later. I do like Auto Profit Soccer and I do know some tweaks to stop the need for going on with higher stakes to recover losses. I never go too high and cut my cloth to suit. Don't think there is any need to get the De Luxe 20 tabs version as the 10 tab version can handle most things you need. I suppose the next best is Double Dutch but I only persevered with this a little while as I found if things went against you it could lead to high stakes and the road to the poorhouse. The trouble with Steve I think he thinks that every punter is like him with large banks to call upon and money is no object. I suppose I could have some further play around with this one and maybe I can get around to carrying out some tweaks which may end up being beneficial. They are always very obliging and Steve has even installed strategies for me via Teamviewer when my Firewall was playing up. They are very genuine too and always helpful.

Shauno

Yearling
Thanks Derek, I love to find out what people really think of these systems/ideas when they haven't got a referral link in their review.
I get what you are saying about the large bank. That's o.k. once/if you manage to make a comfortable profit and are playing with other people's money. I'm pretty risk averse, so don't think I'd ever get to that level.

Delboy99

Colt
..... yes! I learned the hard way a long time ago! No good targeting huge sums with APS it just comes back and bites your bum! I just plod along with this. I would say that I must be nearly a hundred quid in since I started with this seriously. :)

Shauno

Yearling
If you could find a few different systems giving the same returns, rather than laying out big bucks on one system, that would keep you happy.:handgestures-thumbup:

Shauno

Yearling
Thanks Derek. I've read through them & as you said, Bosman does look interesting. So I'm going to give them a small stakes trial once this International break has ended. Paper trading never really works for me, I do things I wouldn't if I actually had money on it.

Delboy99

Colt
..... that's OK then, I would not want you to go leaping about using big stakes and things go wrong. Both of those strategies I mentioned above though are fairly low risk. ;)

Delboy99

Colt
@Shauno ...... I have just fished my copies out of Total Football. I think I may run a paper trial of Bosman and Silver goal to help rekindle my interest in this long unused string of strategies. They certainly could make me rethink about using them again. ;)

Delboy99

Colt
OK first one up for a paper trial Italy U21 v Iceland U21:-
Rules:- Silver Goal.
Half time score 1-0 or 0-1
No goals scored in the second half so far.
Amount matched on correct score £5k
Lay 1 stake @ 3.00 Lay the other 1 @ 2.00.
Will update later. :eek:

Last edited:

Delboy99

Colt
.... the first match involving the Silver goal was successful. The two lays 1 @ 3.00 and 1 at 2.00 were good enough as two further gaols were scored at 84 and 90 minutes. paper Trade +2.00 pts. :handgestures-thumbup:

paulb164

Colt
Hi @ausjase ,we tend to be a cynical bunch here when it comes to paid for services, the thinking being if someone has a winning method then why sell it.
Personally I think you are right to be wary, two months is not nearly enough time to test any idea.
I knew someone who sold his (relatively profitable) picks, but doesn't any more... he just made sure he got his bets on before sending out his picks for the extra income (in case his picks in any way affected the odds negatively). Often there are ceilings to what you can actually get from betting (liquidity, market volume, dreaded bookie restrictions) and selling good picks is very lucrative on top of what you can manage with your bets. Imagine if 100 people paid you just £5 per month for your tips... that's £500 per month for doing very little more than what you were already doing to find your picks !

Delboy99

Colt
..... Silver Goal paper trial. Wales v Hungary. Lay current score 1-0 1pt @ 3.00 and 1-0 1pt @ 2.00. Details later. ;)

Delboy99

Colt
..... the silver goal arrived but far too early for our purposes. Scored in 47th minute so all bets were left unmatched as they never reached the highlighted odds. So nothing gained and nothing lost. Total remains +2pts.

Delboy99

Colt
I get e -mails pretty constantly from Michael and Steve, they are always advertising some spreadsheet or piece of software. One of the things I don't care for very much is the fact that a lot of his products are usually one year licence only. When you pay for something I think that should be it and nothing due again! :eek:

Delboy99

Colt
..... Silver Goal trial. Lay SV Horn v FC Innsbruck 0-1 current score 1pt @ 3.00 and 1 pt @ 2.00. Just a paper trial to see how it goes. :eek:

Delboy99

Colt
..... definitely picked the wrong game here. This one was the only one in five in Austria where there was not three goals or more. So it is a loss of 3 pts with the total -1 pt.:headbang:

Delboy99

Colt
..... Ok I have taken Defensa y Justicia v Lanus 1-0 currently, Silver Goal. Lay 1pt @ 3.00 and 1 pt @ 2.00. 3 pts liability.Will update on this tomorrow. Cheers. :)

Delboy99

Colt
..... Only the first lay matched at 3.00 as the goal came too early for the other st 2.00. So 1pt gained.Total now 0.00 pts. :)