• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

SOFTWARE SELECTIONS JUMPS

MrT

Filly
1st of all I don't tip horses but show the TOP 3 selections my software comes up with and if you wish to use them that's your choice. I've used the software for over 20 years in varies ways and the better the class of race the better ou the chance of success. Depending on the race in question and the ratings I have at hand determines the ones I use.

This can be very basic 2 ratings or very in depth with 6 ratings used per horse and this takes a lot of time. The beginning of the week the racing can be poor but I still do them anyway but SATURDAYS AND ALL MAJOR MIDWEEK meetings more ratings will be used.

Their will be some exceptional days and real bad ones but the good seem to out perform the bad. Its found plenty of big F/C and some tricast in the thousands. The vast majority of races MONDAY to THURSDAYS will be handicaps all CL1 - 3 non handicap races will be shown providing I have ratings to work with.

At the time I do the race each day is the price I use which may or may not be completely different at the time of the race but I only use LADBROKES no other.

The 2 basic ratings I use deal with price + last 6 runs and the software determines a figure for each then I will use up to 4 others but except for Saturdays and major meeting 1 or 2 more depending what I see on the R POST web site.

THESE ARE SOFTWARE PREDICTIONS ONLY NOTHING MORE AND SHOULD BE VIEWED IN THAT RESPECT.

Hope you will find it interesting

I'm up to the eyeballs with a cold and a splitting headache so it maybe Wednesday before 1st update

T

ARAZI91

Gelding
1st of all I don't tip horses but show the TOP 3 selections my software comes up with and if you wish to use them that's your choice. I've used the software for over 20 years in varies ways and the better the class of race the better ou the chance of success. Depending on the race in question and the ratings I have at hand determines the ones I use.

This can be very basic 2 ratings or very in depth with 6 ratings used per horse and this takes a lot of time. The beginning of the week the racing can be poor but I still do them anyway but SATURDAYS AND ALL MAJOR MIDWEEK meetings more ratings will be used.

Their will be some exceptional days and real bad ones but the good seem to out perform the bad. Its found plenty of big F/C and some tricast in the thousands. The vast majority of races MONDAY to THURSDAYS will be handicaps all CL1 - 3 non handicap races will be shown providing I have ratings to work with.

At the time I do the race each day is the price I use which may or may not be completely different at the time of the race but I only use LADBROKES no other.

The 2 basic ratings I use deal with price + last 6 runs and the software determines a figure for each then I will use up to 4 others but except for Saturdays and major meeting 1 or 2 more depending what I see on the R POST web site.

THESE ARE SOFTWARE PREDICTIONS ONLY NOTHING MORE AND SHOULD BE VIEWED IN THAT RESPECT.

Hope you will find it interesting

I'm up to the eyeballs with a cold and a splitting headache so it maybe Wednesday before 1st update

T
Hi - @MrT - Is this Custom built software or from any of the commercial programs ie - Proform , Dataform , HRB , Smartform etc

MrT

Filly
This is a bought program that no longer exists but I decide what I use race by race and works for all racing but this is JUMPS ONLY.

As I'm new here it would be very easy for me to say this and that but over the last 3 SATURDAYS its found 37 races with the winner from 47 races and went through the card at Cheltenham yesterday. One as to remember these are far better races than those I do earlier in the week and next Saturday could be a waste of time as it as BAD days as well.

All I can say is look and see as it wont be every bodies cup of tea but it does find winners and the softwares that old its on floppy disc and will not work on most computers today.

For me to do this I have 2 laptops running at the same time and all the information I use is taken from the RACING POST WEB SITE or the paper itself.

T

MrT

Filly
I have two software programs I use

WINNING RACING [ mainly the one I will use here]
WINDOWS ON RACING [used more in the turf season]

Although the 1st named as different sections I only use the actual ratings section as this allows me to fluctuate between 2 & 6 ratings. If its cl1 non handicap and all have the required ratings I would use 6 which includes RP/RATINGS & BHB RATING
If any race had a lot of ratings missing or one the top 3 in betting had no ratings I would only use price + up to last 6 runs.
The downside for me is every race is set up individually and on Saturdays could take up to 3 hours to all the races as I do handicaps & non handicaps were weekday meeting usually only do handicap races.

WINDOWS ON RACING
Although this still works of ratings I cant alter it in anyway, as how it works is set by the compiler but in this case as no idea of the price of any horse in the race and uses 4 ratings per horse a combination of RP/RATINS AND BHB HANDICAP RATINGS. This one is best used June onwards as most races have the required number of ratings for it to work.

As the one I will use here includes price the FAV will have the highest rating and if all the other ratings used were best for this horse it would be picked but that's not always the case as the LAST RACE at Cheltenham TOP RATED WON 20/1

T

MrT

Filly
Although I will only show the top 3 selections and just done a A W race to show what came up and how the final rating comes about and in this case I only use speed price + last 6 runs

8.00 WOLVES CL5 7F H

CARD NO, SPEED, SP RATING, FORM RATING + THE REST RATING PRICE

1, 65, 103, 93, + PAST CD WINNER R 96 11/4
5, 65, 102, 95, + PAST DISTANCE WINNER AND WON LTO R 94 4/1
9, 70, 99, 98, + PAST DISTANCE WINNER R 92 6/1

I will only show the following

1 [96] 11/4
5 [94] 4/1
9 [92] 6/1

The jumps are different as it relies on other ratings as I see them and the ratings are likely to be a lot higher

I only use LADBROKES PRICES at the time I do the race but if doing 6 or 7 races by the time I show the selections any changes to price will be stated.

T

MrT

Filly
I just picked a race to show how the SOFTWARE WORKS and comes up with the actual rating whether any win or not only time will tell. I could use any speed rating but I stick with the r. posts but as far as speed ratings go they may or may not be the best in the race but all the other things used determine what the races final rating is.
No doubt you do your own ratings and may well be different to mine and may well be better than what I've shown but as I will only be doing JUMPS RACES and not every race will include the speed figure.

I can assure you if I did not expect plenty of races to find the winner I would never post for posting sake and as I'm new on here its easy to say this or that without ever posting HERE.

All the best with yours

T

Chesham

Sire
I just picked a race to show how the SOFTWARE WORKS and comes up with the actual rating whether any win or not only time will tell. I could use any speed rating but I stick with the r. posts but as far as speed ratings go they may or may not be the best in the race but all the other things used determine what the races final rating is.
No doubt you do your own ratings and may well be different to mine and may well be better than what I've shown but as I will only be doing JUMPS RACES and not every race will include the speed figure.

I can assure you if I did not expect plenty of races to find the winner I would never post for posting sake and as I'm new on here its easy to say this or that without ever posting HERE.

All the best with yours

T
Always good to see different ratings. My own are Chesham Class Ratings (Non Speed) And Monster Speed

F22725E3-4F10-441E-AD3E-5C898C2C8EC2.jpeg01C5D7BE-22E1-4FD7-BE92-BA461ADCA363.jpeg

Good luck with this @MrT . I have nothing but admiration for people who produce their own ratings. I have to admit that I am shameless in my my admitted reliance on Timeform and Proform!

MrT

Filly
Although I will only show the top 3 selections and just done a A W race to show what came up and how the final rating comes about and in this case I only use speed price + last 6 runs

8.00 WOLVES CL5 7F H

CARD NO, SPEED, SP RATING, FORM RATING + THE REST RATING PRICE

1, 65, 103, 93, + PAST CD WINNER R 96 11/4
5, 65, 102, 95, + PAST DISTANCE WINNER AND WON LTO R 94 4/1
9, 70, 99, 98, + PAST DISTANCE WINNER R 92 6/1

I will only show the following

1 [96] 11/4
5 [94] 4/1
9 [92] 6/1

The jumps are different as it relies on other ratings as I see them and the ratings are likely to be a lot higher

I only use LADBROKES PRICES at the time I do the race but if doing 6 or 7 races by the time I show the selections any changes to price will be stated.

T
As it happened 1st 3 home but next time it may not be. I'm just an old guy that shows SOFTWARE PREDICTIONS nothing more and as I said it was just an example of how it works. Some days it will be RUBBISH but hopefully few and far between.

Everybody as their own way of doing things this is mine

T

ARAZI91

Gelding
As it happened 1st 3 home but next time it may not be. I'm just an old guy that shows SOFTWARE PREDICTIONS nothing more and as I said it was just an example of how it works. Some days it will be RUBBISH but hopefully few and far between.

Everybody as their own way of doing things this is mine

T
Glad you shortened that name a bit Tony !! :)
Best of Luck with this @MrT

MrT

Filly
I've the greatest of respect for anybody who does things like this but in my case what's shown that it. I was a member of FOCUS ratings for 1 year but in my eyes theirs that many different ratings going on he could more or less say a WINNER came if using this or that. I wont be showing A W races here but would just use SPEED + PRICE + LAST 6 RUNS + CD C D + WIN LTO AND SOME NEGATIVE DEDUCTIONS.

When I start the jumps thread each race will state how many ratings used but if it was 4 and the next race was 4 its the same 4 ratings.

Thanks for you input

T

MrT

Filly
Although I was going to start this tomorrow but may get tied up so doing todays

LINGFIELD

2.05 CL4 2M H HURDLE R4 [5 RUN] R4

1 [115] 2/1 NOW 7/4
4 [114] 11/4 NOW 7/2

2.40 CL5 2M7F110y H CHASE [NOW 11 RUN] R3

9 [107] 6/1
5 [105] 6/1
4 [104] 7/1

3.45 CL4 2M H CHASE [NOW 5 RUN] R4

5 [115] 9/2
4 [112] 11/10 NOW 6/5

4.15 CL5 2M3F110y H HURDLE [10 RUN] R4

9 [100] 5/2
4 [97] 15/2
3&5 [94] 13/2 8/1

NEWCASTLE

2.30 CL3 2M7F91y H CHASE 6 RUN] R3

3&6 [115] 3/1 NOW 7/2 11/1

3.05 CL4 3M10y H HURDLE [8 RUN] R4

5 [109] 7/2
1&4 [104] 3/1 [12/1 NOW 14/1]

3.35 CL4 2M75y H CHASE [6 RUN] R4

2 [112] 13/8
1 [109] 11/8 NOW 13/8

4.05 CL4 2M95y H HURDLE [8 RUN]

5 [108] 10/11
2 [102] 9/2
4 [102] 11/1

Far to many small fields for my liking and a lot of favs which is not my scene.

I would look and see for the 1st couple of weeks to see what comes up.

TAKE CARE

T