• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

So why have we still got bookmakers??????

During the lock downs and even prior the only Bookmakers who i felt any sympathy for where the independents who stand on course. The racecourses could do plenty to help but i suspect this will not be so until its to late for many.

During the lock downs and even prior the only Bookmakers who i felt any sympathy for where the independents who stand on course. The racecourses could do plenty to help but i suspect this will not be so until its to late for many.
I couldn't agree more.

The two on-course bookies I met implied the same thing. Covid19 has merely speed up the inevitable.

Yesterday, I was chatting to two friends and had a penny drop moment of why we need bookies, either on line or on the high street.

I was explaining the simple way of betting and laying a free bet. (stake not returned).

One of my friends understood and said he would try it out.

The other said that was a ball ache and would not bother, he would stick to the bookies.

Back