• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Snooker

..... yes I know what you mean. You cannot beat a UK staged tournament I think for presentation etc. Money is pretty good also when you think back of what it used to be in the old old days. Snooker has come far even since Alex Higgins was a slip of a lad. ;)

..... German Masters well under way with some selected results:-
Neil Robertson 5-1
Shaun Murphy 5-1
Judd Trump 5-1
Mark Williams 5-2
Nigel Bond 5-2
Worth noting Ding out to Scott Donaldson 4-5
Back later with more. :eek:

Some easy wins there.
Must say I am not watching this tournament, but very much looking forward to the Welsh Open on the 10th. 😊

...... So another final and its Trump v Robertson in the German Masters after Trump beat Dott 6-4 and Robertson beat Shaun Murphy 6-1. Looks like a good final in prospect and Robertson is playing well enough to take it. ;)

...... session two now in progress and Trump has won both games pla ;) yed so far to make it 6-4 and now requires three more frames to win the title.

..... eventually this final was won by Judd who came good! The score 9-6 which appeared to be a good game and a credit to the sport. ;)

..... it is not the same watching it after the event. Like to see it live.
Anyway here are all of the frames and scores:- :eek:

Attachments

• 2020-02-03_164924.png
    2020-02-03_164924.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 1
..... In all honesty I cannot see that happening. Robertson I think must be near his peak he has been around a while. I still think there is more to come from Trump, he can only get better! :eek:

Being around a while has no bearing on it...you only need to look at the likes of Ronnie O'Sullivan, to name but one when it comes to longevity.

When all is said and done I think Neil has the stronger temperament and at the end of both their careers I will put money on it, that it will be Neil who will have achieved more than Trump.

...... I note that the World Grand Prix is currently on 3rd February to 9th February. Mark Allen went out 4-2 today. The welsh Open starts 10th February so not so very far away. ;)

Its being held at Cheltenham racecourse, my daughter and son-in-law went on Monday are going again tonight.

...... wow! That's not so far away either. Must be nice to pop along and spend a leisurely couple of hours watching some of the stars in action. I'm afraid it seems to be of the sports we are void of at times in this part of the world up here in the North East. Although I am only a few minutes away from the Riverside Cricket ground where we get a few decent big time England matches. :eek:

..... Ronnie's through 4-3 against David Gilbert and now plays Liang Wenbo who knocked Mark Allen out when I reported earlier. ;)

Back