• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

Snooker

Delboy99

Colt
..... yes good performance indeed. I see there were wins for Selby 6-0, Mark Williams 6-2, Ricky Waldren 6-3 and Kyren Wilson 6-0 to name a few of the popular ones. Trump on at 2-30pm tomorrow afternoon and Ronnie on at 7-30pm tomorrow night. ;)

Delboy99

Colt
..... I'm afraid I am not much of an Anthony Hamilton fan. I was not impressed when I saw him in the N I Open. Would not like to put my shirt on him! :gotcha:

Huh! He is 48, never knew he was that old till I just looked it up.
How time flies.

It is now 2 each in the Jimmy White game.

Delboy99

Colt
...... it took Ronnie just 66 minutes to see off his opponent with a 6-0 performance. I note Jimmy went out 6-3 to Mark Allen so no disgrace there. ;)

Very good games last night I must say.
Jimmy played really well and could have won if he didn't play one or two cavalier shots.
Looking forward to the televised showing come tomorrow.

Delboy99

Colt
.... Ronnie on at 13.00 v Tian Pengfei (China)
Others on at 19.00 Neil Robertson, Mark Selby, Mark Allen.
Your old friend Anthony(Pensionbook) Hamilton plays James Cahill. :eek:
No play today.;)

Delboy99

Colt
.... Stuart Bingham through 6-4. Marco Fu sent Kyren Wilson out 6-5 and old stalwart Matthew Stevens is through against Ryan Day 6-5, wow! :eek:

Judd Trump is out!
No triple crown for him will have to wait until he is in his 30's now.

Ronnie and Neil must be rubbing their hands together.

Well done Nigel :clap::clap::clap:

Delboy99

Colt
Yep! I saw the last couple of frames and the ninth was quite gripping near the end. Nigel Bond has probably been around since Adam was a boy, yet there he was right in the middle of it giving better than he was taking. Eventually potted the Pink when just three ahead to actually trump Mr.Trump. Good to see the underdogs win! :eek: :eek: :eek: