• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Snooker

Delboy99

Mare
..... yes I know what you mean. You cannot beat a UK staged tournament I think for presentation etc. Money is pretty good also when you think back of what it used to be in the old old days. Snooker has come far even since Alex Higgins was a slip of a lad. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... German Masters well under way with some selected results:-
Neil Robertson 5-1
Shaun Murphy 5-1
Judd Trump 5-1
Mark Williams 5-2
Nigel Bond 5-2
Worth noting Ding out to Scott Donaldson 4-5
Back later with more. :eek:

Some easy wins there.
Must say I am not watching this tournament, but very much looking forward to the Welsh Open on the 10th. 😊

Delboy99

Mare
...... So another final and its Trump v Robertson in the German Masters after Trump beat Dott 6-4 and Robertson beat Shaun Murphy 6-1. Looks like a good final in prospect and Robertson is playing well enough to take it. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
...... session two now in progress and Trump has won both games pla ;) yed so far to make it 6-4 and now requires three more frames to win the title.

Delboy99

Mare
..... eventually this final was won by Judd who came good! The score 9-6 which appeared to be a good game and a credit to the sport. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... In all honesty I cannot see that happening. Robertson I think must be near his peak he has been around a while. I still think there is more to come from Trump, he can only get better! :eek:

Being around a while has no bearing on it...you only need to look at the likes of Ronnie O'Sullivan, to name but one when it comes to longevity.

When all is said and done I think Neil has the stronger temperament and at the end of both their careers I will put money on it, that it will be Neil who will have achieved more than Trump.

Delboy99

Mare
...... I note that the World Grand Prix is currently on 3rd February to 9th February. Mark Allen went out 4-2 today. The welsh Open starts 10th February so not so very far away. ;)

ArkRoyal

Administrator
Its being held at Cheltenham racecourse, my daughter and son-in-law went on Monday are going again tonight.

Delboy99

Mare
...... wow! That's not so far away either. Must be nice to pop along and spend a leisurely couple of hours watching some of the stars in action. I'm afraid it seems to be of the sports we are void of at times in this part of the world up here in the North East. Although I am only a few minutes away from the Riverside Cricket ground where we get a few decent big time England matches. :eek:

Delboy99

Mare
..... Ronnie's through 4-3 against David Gilbert and now plays Liang Wenbo who knocked Mark Allen out when I reported earlier. ;)