• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

Snooker

Delboy99

Gelding
...Bingham actually rose from the dead and played very well to eventually win 10-8. Saw the presentation and he is a humble type guy and fsirly emotional. Nice to see him and his family up there for photographs. ;)

Congratulations to Bingham, a gritty win.
I feel sorry for Ali though, I fear he will always be seen as the nearly man of snooker.

I look forward to the next tournament :)

Delboy99

Gelding
..... just saw John Higgins bite the dust against Un-Nooh 4-5 in the Euro Masters. Nothing special to see here, maybe a few decent pots by Nooh but not much to cause future concern here. ;)

Un-Nooh is one of those very dangerous players, he is the type of player you can see flying under the radar in the World Championships and going deep in it, even a finalist.

His win doesn't surprise me.

Delboy99

Gelding
...... Neil Robertson beat Yuelong Zhou in a 9-0 whitewash in the Euro Masters Final. Did not see this but looks as if it was a little one sided. Could not have been much of a spectacle to watch!;)

Delboy99

Gelding
..... well it all starts again tomorrow and we will see just what these guys are made of. Robertson's win has been quite a while in coming, seems ages since he last won a tournament. Don't know when this was but it seems a fair distance off! ;)