• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

SLOW!!!

tacker

Colt
Is anybody else struggling with the speed of this site or is it just restricted to me after my recent ban ?

mick

Sire
Was playing up my end yesterday morning, very slow to refresh or post but OK at present. When this is happening i have found that re booting can sometimes help.

MrDamon

Colt
try flush your DNS.. can often help with situations like this.. Just know that you will lose all your current "remember me" cookies so you will have to log in to all your sites again (y)

tacker

Colt
try flush your DNS.. can often help with situations like this.. Just know that you will lose all your current "remember me" cookies so you will have to log in to all your sites again (y)
I'm not very technical and fail to see how flushing my dinners would help but i don't have any problems other than this site so thought maybe others were having the same. cheers!! @MrDamon.