• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Seasons Greetings

1608660279183.png

Have a very Merry Xmas and a Happy, Healthy & Wealthy New year :happy-wavemulticolor:

Nige

.... I too would like to add my Very Best Wishes to admin who strive to keep things going behind the scenes, and to each and every one of you who help make this site the success it is today. May you all have a peaceful Christmas in these difficult times and wish you all a much happier New Year than we have experienced over the past twelve months. Best wishes and keep safe.

Last edited:
Last year we were chatting about when we were kids going carol singing and it turned out there were 10 of us, 9 singing and the oldest barry doing the door knocking and looking after the money. One evening we set off and had a poor start when the home owner set his dog on us while singing silent night, things got little better and cash was short and the same words kept coming back TOO EARLY!!
The next morning it was time to Divvy up and further disappointment when barry informed us that due to there being a poor response to our singing we only got tuppence each after his expenses were taken out so we had earned roughly a halfpenny an hour for a four hour stint.

Without doubt this was our worst ever august .

As a teenager i meet Barry Gibb not to talk to but to glare at. While in a shop in Carnaby Street i gazed longingly at a pair of over priced flared high waist trousers i could not afford and he came in and bought the rack. :mad:

Back