• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

SatPat Series 3...

hayzee

Gelding
The SatPat,Series 3, Week 1:- 28.9.13

Hello Each,
this will run for the next 10 weeks,join in when you can,ok there aren't any prizes,but hopefully some success stories along the way,oh,and remember,YOU ONLY NEED...
kfM1m6W.jpg

Here we go then -

3.50 Newmt graphic

2.30 Chester gabrial's gift

4.05 Haydock dancheur

£10 win patent

Cheers Tom,bit ironic that de rools is there to create a level playing field,and you can't use football matches :confused::)

Here's my 3 pinstickers,all from Chester:-

2.30:- Al Muheer

3.05:- King Of The Danes

4.15:- La Tinta Bay

£5.00 E/W Patent

GL Each :drinks:

Last edited:
14:30 Chester - Al Muheer
15:30 Haydock - Burning Thread
19:00 Wolverhampton - Top Dollar

£5 ew patent

3.10 newmarket - duntle
4.20 ripon - new youmzain
5.50 haydock - mont ras

£5 e/w patent
good luck

Ooops forgot about this
4.50 C OCEAN TEMPEST
5.50 H SHORT SQUEEZE
8.30 W GEORGE FENTON
£10 win patent
all the best
Larry

"Here's my 3 pinstickers,all from Chester:-
2.30:- Al Muheer 4th 5/1 cofav
3.05:- King Of The Danes 4th 11/4 f2
4.15:- La Tinta Bay 7th 8/1
£5.00 E/W Patent "

Total stakes 70.00
P/L -70.00

Not a sniff today,note to self,don't pick 4 and strike one through,that'll be the little blighter that wins/places :) mind you I was looking for place possibles and the race only had 7 runners,so I won't chastise myself,don't do that very often,last time was when I had unclean thoughts about Nora Batty...
Well done Larry,nice profit already so soon,to anyone who managed to get one in the frame,and specially Tom who got Series 3 rolling...
Back next week,laters each.:drinks:

The SatPat,Series 3,Week 2:- 5.10.13

well where did that week go,probably too much booze...this bloke has > 3,but seems quite happy about it,G/L each...

6C4IrNz.jpg

be lucky to get one winner here my try this week.
1.30 ascot - doc hay
3.15 ascot - heeraat
5.35 redcar - thatcherite

£5 e/w patent
good luck

£5 e/w patent
1.55 F GUN SHY
2.20 N OKLAHOMA CITY
5.35 R THATCHERITE
wanted to do Cirrus des Aigles instead of Gun Shy but dont know if allowed foreign races & I cant be bothered to read the rules
all the best
Larry

from de rools innit...
"Can I use races elsewhere apart from the UK and Ireland. Answer:- No."

My 3...

Fontwell 3.40:- Dorset Naga

Ascot 4.25:- Ghanaian

Wolves 7.30:- Scepticism

£5.00 E/W Patent.

Good Luck Each :drinks:

3.50 ascot royal rock
5.05 redcar perfect pasture
7.00 wolverhampton let me in

£10 win patent

from de rools innit...
"Can I use races elsewhere apart from the UK and Ireland. Answer:- No"

If H wasn't such a dictator ;) I'd have had a full house, never mind won some drinking money today best spend it before it burns a hole in my pocket
off out tonight will update tomorrow & I'm afraid I wont be around next Saturday the next round of Uni open days beckon
all the best
Larry

Nice one Larry,this is becoming a habit,were you a nun in a previous :) and don't forget,however much h is a dick, tater,he can't stop you putting on a 'side bet' :):) well done :drinks:

Back