• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

SatPat Series 3...

Samacas

Mare
Wolverhampton (AW) 6:20 Little Big Man
Wolverhampton (AW) 7:20 Lacey
Wolverhampton (AW) 7:50 Tabaayun

5 e/w patent

hayzee

Gelding
Ascot 1.30 :- Upbeat Cobbler Unp
Lingfield 2.35:- Exotic Isle Unp
Wolves 9.20:- Captain Caroline Unp
£5.00 E/W Patent

nuffink,sooo,
total stakes 630.00,P/L - 68.73

picked out 7 to work with today,used 2 here,but from my base list 2 won,paying for the others,and at bog a 2 point profit,so pissed orf on here,but not stirred completely :)
Well done to those who found winners /placers,looks like I'll have to ditch my usual plan of possible placers with a chance of the win,and go for the win next week,at least they might place :):)
Thanks all who joined in,final week next week in this series,jolly good show so far chaps,:drinks:

hayzee

Gelding
The SatPat,Series 3,Week 10:- 30.11.13

well here it is folks,the last chance to have a go Joe with this series,in the finest Horse Racing Competition available to humanity :):):dance2:
Whether a hardened SatPat irregular,or if this is your first time(we will be gentle with you...)all are welcome,Best Of Each...

hayzee

Gelding
Towcester 12.45:- Pod

Newbury 3.35:- Next Sensation

Wolves 8.50:- Coastal Passage

£10.00 Win Patent

G/L Each :drinks:

*tom*

Gelding
12.20 newbury as I am won 11/2
12.30 bangor bob ford lost
1.45 bangor kings apollo won 9/4

£10 win patent
Might have to have a stewards on this one, as I put the wrong meeting for kings apollo !

return 308.75

profit 238.75

hayzee

Gelding
All good Tom,and well done today,and for the P/L,it's been a long haul for you,but profitable :dance2:
so far today I've had 1 P/U and 1 that fell,a N/R will do for me in the last,but the way things are going ,it'll probably act like that anyway :) :drinks:

Samacas

Mare
Wolverhampton 7:20 Sommersturm
Wolverhampton 8:50 Coastal Passage
Wolverhampton 9:20 Purley Queen

5 e/w patent

hayzee

Gelding
Towcester 12.45:- Pod Unp
Newbury 3.35:- Next Sensation Fell
Wolves 8.50:- Coastal Passage 2nd 7/2
£10.00 Win Patent
-£70.00
sooo...
total stakes £700.00
P/L -£138.73

Many Thanks to all who joined in. and VWD anyone who managed to make a profit.
Thanks again for taking time out to post yer picks,and until the next time,take care out there each :dance2::drinks: