• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

SatPat Series 3...

hayzee

Gelding
The SatPat,Series 3, Week 1:- 28.9.13

Hello Each,
this will run for the next 10 weeks,join in when you can,ok there aren't any prizes,but hopefully some success stories along the way,oh,and remember,YOU ONLY NEED...

*tom*

Gelding
Here we go then -

3.50 Newmt graphic

2.30 Chester gabrial's gift

4.05 Haydock dancheur

£10 win patent

hayzee

Gelding
Cheers Tom,bit ironic that de rools is there to create a level playing field,and you can't use football matches :confused::)

Here's my 3 pinstickers,all from Chester:-

2.30:- Al Muheer

3.05:- King Of The Danes

4.15:- La Tinta Bay

£5.00 E/W Patent

GL Each :drinks:

Last edited:

Samacas

Mare
14:30 Chester - Al Muheer
15:30 Haydock - Burning Thread
19:00 Wolverhampton - Top Dollar

£5 ew patent

stags

Filly
3.10 newmarket - duntle
4.20 ripon - new youmzain
5.50 haydock - mont ras

£5 e/w patent
good luck

Larry

Mare
Ooops forgot about this
4.50 C OCEAN TEMPEST
5.50 H SHORT SQUEEZE
8.30 W GEORGE FENTON
£10 win patent
all the best
Larry

hayzee

Gelding
"Here's my 3 pinstickers,all from Chester:-
2.30:- Al Muheer 4th 5/1 cofav
3.05:- King Of The Danes 4th 11/4 f2
4.15:- La Tinta Bay 7th 8/1
£5.00 E/W Patent "

Total stakes 70.00
P/L -70.00

Not a sniff today,note to self,don't pick 4 and strike one through,that'll be the little blighter that wins/places :) mind you I was looking for place possibles and the race only had 7 runners,so I won't chastise myself,don't do that very often,last time was when I had unclean thoughts about Nora Batty...
Well done Larry,nice profit already so soon,to anyone who managed to get one in the frame,and specially Tom who got Series 3 rolling...
Back next week,laters each.:drinks:

hayzee

Gelding
The SatPat,Series 3,Week 2:- 5.10.13

well where did that week go,probably too much booze...this bloke has > 3,but seems quite happy about it,G/L each...

stags

Filly
be lucky to get one winner here my try this week.
1.30 ascot - doc hay
3.15 ascot - heeraat
5.35 redcar - thatcherite

£5 e/w patent
good luck

Larry

Mare
£5 e/w patent
1.55 F GUN SHY
2.20 N OKLAHOMA CITY
5.35 R THATCHERITE
wanted to do Cirrus des Aigles instead of Gun Shy but dont know if allowed foreign races & I cant be bothered to read the rules
all the best
Larry

hayzee

Gelding
from de rools innit...
"Can I use races elsewhere apart from the UK and Ireland. Answer:- No."

My 3...

Fontwell 3.40:- Dorset Naga

Ascot 4.25:- Ghanaian

Wolves 7.30:- Scepticism

£5.00 E/W Patent.

Good Luck Each :drinks:

*tom*

Gelding
3.50 ascot royal rock
5.05 redcar perfect pasture
7.00 wolverhampton let me in

£10 win patent

Larry

Mare
from de rools innit...
"Can I use races elsewhere apart from the UK and Ireland. Answer:- No"

If H wasn't such a dictator ;) I'd have had a full house, never mind won some drinking money today best spend it before it burns a hole in my pocket
off out tonight will update tomorrow & I'm afraid I wont be around next Saturday the next round of Uni open days beckon
all the best
Larry

hayzee

Gelding
Nice one Larry,this is becoming a habit,were you a nun in a previous :) and don't forget,however much h is a dick, tater,he can't stop you putting on a 'side bet' :):) well done :drinks: