• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Ryder Cup Again

markfinn markfinn

Well that went well, really disappointed in a lot of the Europeans/Harrington and the whole camp really

There were a few highlights but more lows than highs, selection system after this needs to be looked at ie we need form players and not players having a last hurrah

I think over the next few days something will come out of the camp, I know on Twitter they are saying Mcclroy has some personal issues with his Father, hope all is ok there and that would explain the interview and the fact the first 2 days he was way off anything like a top golfer

Ok we can only dream about being remotely that good on one shot per week! but for me too many were off there game at times in the matches.

I didn't bet in the end so not talking though my pocket but avid golfer and fan

One thing I will say is the yanks fans have no class and call me old fashioned but BDC is a cock for the putter incident, Justin thomas for his antics on the first with the beer

I am all for introducing new members to the game but behaviour like that is not in the spirit and full marks to DJ for winning that award

I admire what BDC is doing for the game with all his science stuff and long hitting but crikey no one has a right to be given a putt its a gimmie the clue is the expression and also respect for the opponent

Think the standard on Sunday by the US was incredible and not sure even with the young ones firing we would have won, but the damage was done Friday/Saturday with Harrington's pairings he got it wrong simple as.

Not sure that any pairings would have coped - Personly i would like top 12 no picks - makes the players play on our tour in order to get the points to qualify - conduct is going to shite at so many levels - witness garcia spitting water out on the tee - as you say the right to expect a gimme - louts in the crowd ‘ in the hole ‘ ‘ in the water’ idiots - I would never attend , personal opinion - the comp is over hyped as a confrontation - boozing all day in the sun what do they expect

Back