• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Ryder Cup Again

Pingman

Colt
markfinn markfinn

I am looking at UK winning score, for me there seems to be too many ego's and possible fall outs in the USA camp, I realise its a major even and they have the power to look beyond, but from my own experience I would rather not join a fourball if I didn't like any one of the guy's or worse 2.

The USA if rumour has it only has possibly a few pairings that get on, can they rise above it I wonder

UK and Eur will no doubt raise there game and PH has seen it and done it all before, cannot wait

markfinn

Sire
markfinn markfinn

I am looking at UK winning score, for me there seems to be too many ego's and possible fall outs in the USA camp, I realise its a major even and they have the power to look beyond, but from my own experience I would rather not join a fourball if I didn't like any one of the guy's or worse 2.

The USA if rumour has it only has possibly a few pairings that get on, can they rise above it I wonder

UK and Eur will no doubt raise there game and PH has seen it and done it all before, cannot wait
Brave call to drop Justin Rose - I wonder if there was something in the background about that - not keen on Captains Picks - seems to be a dammed if you do and dammed if you dont scenario - If he had to have Lowry ? then Rose I would have thought was a shoe in compared to both Poulter and Sergio

Pingman

Colt
markfinn markfinn

interesting comments and yes agree but Rose has been in and out.

poulter was incredible last Ryder cup and suprised me even, something about him he raises his game for this event

my weak one is Westwood, I think with a pro caddie he wins at least one of the events he came second and I believe his son is one the bag this time.

will be having a look later in more depth but great event

Is it possible to check back on previous Day 3 singles results ?

USA are evens or shorter in 10 of the 12 singles today, but every match is a general 6/1 the draw.

Is three ties too much to expect ?

markfinn

Sire
Is it possible to check back on previous Day 3 singles results ?

USA are evens or shorter in 10 of the 12 singles today, but every match is a general 6/1 the draw.

Is three ties too much to expect ?
No its not - remember Medinah 100/1 we made hay - anything can happen - problem with ties is there are a few famous gentlemenly given ties that would skew the record

I'm thinking it could be all over early, so thhe tail enders for the Euro team may have the pressure off them and play above expectation.

The problem I have is I can't see anything to entice me in the Euro win market, with even Rahm looking very short, as it was no shock if he failed to produce today.

Two ties shows a profit

markfinn

Sire
I'm thinking it could be all over early, so thhe tail enders for the Euro team may have the pressure off them and play above expectation.

The problem I have is I can't see anything to entice me in the Euro win market, with even Rahm looking very short, as it was no shock if he failed to produce today.

Two ties shows a profit
Yes two would do , thats a good bet you have spotted - thought Rahm looked knackered last night - its been disappinting so far , although watching Speith is something else, he really is worth the watch , think he is good for a major next year ?

think he is good for a major next year ?
I'm glad to see him somewhere near the form of his glory patch. He will be a fair price, but I can only see it being more competetive next season.

The three you highlight look contenders.

I'm thinking the dregs going out late my scrape a couple of halves.

I thought Rahm was a bad price but didn't have any cash on

markfinn

Sire
The three you highlight look contenders.

I'm thinking the dregs going out late my scrape a couple of halves.

I thought Rahm was a bad price but didn't have any cash on
looks as though it could be finished early - hope not - want to see

Garcia beat De Chambeau

the hard one is Speith and Fleetwood want Fleetwood but really rate Speith

I thought Speith was a bit wayward yesterday and relied on Thomas.

Sergio was really poor yesterday afternoon and was carried by Rahm.

I think they have to play out to the death nowadays.

Delboy99

Mare
..... USA 19 Europe 9. Turned out to be a bit of a pasting for Europe. Rory McIlroy was in tears on telly saying he did not do enough for his colleagues he loved so much. Looks like a few of the others were way off par also. ;)

markfinn

Sire
The euros were down and played like it at times

- to win you have to , a Phil Mickelson quote

"It hit me in the head, I can't make passive [swings], I can't control the outcome, I have to swing committed."

Dechambeau - never seemed half hearted - every shot meant something

Great spectacle as usual