• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

RF/C AND R/TRICASTS

twmills

Filly
Going to put up my bets when I have one using my speed figs to play f/c and tricasts, I have two bets for tomorrow at Southwell, all bets will be either 5 or 6 furlong races, as I am only keeping speed figures for these and all will be on AW.

Southwell 4:40 r/tricast
Fantasy Keeper, Centurion Song, you're cool

Southwell 7:10 r/f/c
Durchill, Katelli

I often like to play Reverse Forecasts in sprint races - usually from a Draw perspective - not had much luck lately though.
Good luck here twmills twmills
I take it when you say r/tricasts you mean a Combination Tricast? ......ie. 6 bets

Also, I would like to mention, that if you play these for real, it is worth noting the Exacta's & Trifecta's on the Tote.
You will generally find that the Exacta pays more than the bookies CSF when the bigger of the odds comes first.
Trifecta's over the Tricast's too, but a bit more work involved in splitting the bets up.....probably not worth the time in doing so overall.
But obviously bear in mind if it's one of the better race meetings for the day with regards to volume at the Tote ie. people in attendance.

Last edited:
Back