• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Returning member

trevali365

Yearling
Hi Guys
I started posting on the Inform racing thread a while ago but had to stop due to personnel problems, but hopefully all behind me now. I have joined Geegeez gold since and started using the tools on there, is there anybody on here that puts up their selections by using the Geegeez website? I have become very selective since joining and have had some success with very few bets, six winners out of eight selections last month for a 13 points profit, and this month I am going in to today just over 2 points ahead. I do have a selection for today at Aintree in the 3:00, it is Nutswell trained by Ann Hamilton and ridden by D McMeninman. Ann has a great win and each way strike rate with her last time out winners, the horse won this race last year and is only two pounds higher today. Nutswell is 3/3 in October and 3/3 at the course, he is a prominent racer, so Allmankind I suspect will make the running so he can sit in behind and get towed around. He is currently 5/1 with bet 365 and I think he is a good each way bet. I hope I have posted this correctly, as I said was not on here for long last time so maybe out of order posting my thoughts here, if so please let me know. I am happy to keep posting when I have a selection if members would be interested, if not no worries, I would be happy to have any feed back from members.
Good luck to you all going forward and happy punting.

Hi T trevali365 Welcome back..
Like Dave, I too have Nuts Well as a bet today ( Win & Place ).

today nh.png
I'm generally a Flat and AW bettor so my NH bets are just tentative, and hopefully, value place only bets.
Being selective with my betting is something I dearly need to learn.
That looks to be an excellent setup and ROI you have there. Please keep posting.
Good luck going forwards.....

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for your very kind reply's, hopefully we can get off to a winning start on the thread, but I see it is on the drift at the moment, never mind a bigger pay out when it wins:D I will leave a comment after the race, win lose or draw.

What's the saying Sod's law 😂 winner was good and his odds will change for the Ryanair chase at the festival no doubt. I was disappointed in the run from Nutswell as I thought he had a lot going for him today, but as the saying goes, that's racing. I have looked at tomorrow's racing and nothing caught my eye. Allmankind is between 16/1 and 20/1 for the Ryanair if you fancy him for that, I have taken 22/1 with Hills bet boost, so you can cross that one off the list. Thanks for the contributions and I will post again when I have something.
Good luck all.

Good evening
My first bet since Nutswell ran below expectations, and it is running in the 19:00 at Wolverhampton tomorrow the 1st of November. The horse is 0ot my way, trained by Ian Jardine and ridden by Andrew Mullen. The horse has won his last two starts and Ian Jardine has a 20% strike rate with last time out winners, he is 1/1 at Wolverhampton, and when he won Andrew Mullen was on board, the horse keeps the cheek pieces on and hopefully he should be finishing fast and late. He is currently priced at 11/2 with a few firms, and I have backed him to win a hundred pounds. .
Good luck guys

Hello
I don't think if Ooot my way was a he, him, filly or anything else, was never going to win turning in for home, but we will keep going.
Newcastle 3:30 tomorrow. Serenading, second favourite, priced at about 5/2 3/1 at the moment. Has performed well at the track, 3/4 75%, a hold up horse which should suit and drawn in stall 3, although not ideal hopefully will be ok. Third selection from me and hopefully third time lucky.
Cheers.

Newcastle 3:30 tomorrow. Serenading, second favourite, priced at about 5/2 3/1 at the moment. Has performed well at the track, 3/4 75%, a hold up horse which should suit and drawn in stall 3, although not ideal hopefully will be ok. Third selection from me and hopefully third time lucky.
Good luck T trevali365 but not too much of it as I’m taking you on with BringitonBoris. No fancy right ups though, a simple Winter handicap system I’m trialling.

Hello Sigster
Well done today, and I see that it was backed as well, hope your on to a good method there. Keep me posted if you don't mind would like to see how you get on, might have to start following you in as it might be my only chance of a winner. :D
I have one tomorrow at Chelmsford in the 4:30 called If you dare. 1/1 at the course. Mark Johnston has a pretty good record at the track for five years and for the last year. Will try and lead or be right on the pace, which is the place to be, concern is stall 9 so will have to come over. I have checked the price on odds checker and 365 is a stand out price at 9/4 when most other firms are 7/4 down to 6/4? have taken that.
Some really good racing tomorrow, very competitive, and hope we all can find some winners. Good Luck.

Thanks T trevali365

Two selections today and the first one lost so nothings perfect but as long as I end up a penny ahead of where I started the journeys not wasted. :D

I shan’t intrude on your selection tomorrow other than to wish you all the best for it, In the grand scheme of things 3 losers is nothing and I’m sure you’ll be back in the winners enclosure soon…

Back