• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR
Tip 4
There has been a non-runner in the Lochsong and because of the way I did the Stalls, mainly 'Position in Stalls' Silver Machine disappeared !!
To correctly Trend the race to prevent this I should have done the two Stall pieces the other way around, as follows:-

LFS P a.png

Last edited:
I have been trying to Trend every day where there is a Big Race Trend, taking the highest prized money race and sometimes the second-highest too, time permitting. This will obviously leave me open to some pretty ghastly races - like 2yo Filly sprints - but it is what it is. They say that bookmakers have to play in every race but the punter doesn't - you can pick and choose. So, what I trying to say, that if you use the power of Trending with the races you are most comfortable with you should have a profitable edge over time.

Today's race looks straightforward, and although you can never rule out a big priced winner, since 1997 there has only been one winner over 5/1 and that was in 2017 at 10/1.

Her Majestys Plate ( 2.35 Down Royal ) Listed, £19k, Good, 1m6f, 4yo+, 8 runners, ( Years 2012-19 )

HMP P.png

HMP H.png

Bet - 3pt CSF ( MOR / B )

Last edited:
Trying something new today in the biggest race of the day - The Haydock Sprint Cup.
My normal way/s were getting messy and didn't jibe, so trying a new angle. :)

Haydock Sprint Cup ( 3.25 Haydock ) Group 1, £133k, Soft, 6f, 3yo+, 13 runners, ( Years 2008-19 )

HSC P.png

HSC H.png

Bets - 1.5pts ( HY ), 1.5pts ( AP )

Bank +85.02 pts .....................+88.02pts ( b/f ).........-3pts

I did two other Trends for the above race, which is why I said it was messy as I couldn't make my mind up. Between them, they gave four different selections to the Dam trend above. which in the end finished 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Last....lol.
Never mind, we move on. Two races today.

Garrowby Stakes ( 2.00 York ) Listed, £22k, Good, 6f, 3yo+, 9 runners, ( Years 2013-19 )

GS P.png

GS H.png

Bets - 2pts ( DG ), 0.5pt ( W ), 0.5pt ( MJ )

Last years winner coming out tops here and with a good recent winning performance in the Beverley Bullet beating my Trend horse there, now justifiably favourite. Watan and Major Jumbo both haven't run too bad this season so far and capable of defying the odds.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayo National
( 4.45 Ballinrobe ) Grade 2, £21k, Soft, 2m7f, 4yo+, 16 runners, ( Years 2014-19 )

MN P.png

MN H.png

Bets - 1.75pts ( PAC ), 1.25pts ( M )

First big Handicap Chase I think I have done. Wide-open race down to who is fit and the best jumper on the day. Peaches And Cream making handicap chase debut and open to improvement. Macgiloney has the experienced chase jockey Flanagan onboard and should put in a good round.

Last edited:
Good luck retriever, incidentally I saw somewhere you were talking about Dr Slicer, well I have a link to a copy of that if you want it...good Luck today.

There was some talk of someone passing a system off as Dr. Slicer's and sold 200 copies. Could be the same as Slicers but whatever, it's not watertight and therefore not 'a guaranteed 9-12% per match'.

Irish Champion Stakes ( 4.10 Leopardstown ) Group 1, £384k, Good, 1m2f, 3yo+, 6 runners, ( Based on 11 previous races )

ICS P.png

ICS H.png

Bet - 3.0pt CSF ( G / M )

I'm glad the top trend race today is not one of the bigger races, however, this is no certainty for the runner-up spot.

Last edited:
Irish St. Leger ( 4.40 Curragh ) Group 1, £205k, Good to Yeilding, 1m6f, 3yo+, 8 runners, ( Based on 10 previous races )

ISL P.png

ISL H.png

Bets - 2.0 pt ( FP ), 1.0 pt ( P )

Fujaira Prince, previous impressive winner for this thread in the Ebor at York, can hopefully improve yet again to take this. Ideal time between races.

Passion, the only 3yo in this race - who do not have a bad record in this race - is probably more suited to this distance as the previous win showed and will be thereabouts if a good position is gained from stall 1.

Last edited:
Back