• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

retriever

Gelding
Betfair Chase ( 3.00 Haydock ) Grade 1, £90k, Soft, 3m1½f, 5yo+, 5 runners, ( Based on 11 previous races )

BC P.png

BC H.png

Looking for Bristol De Mai to turn the tables on Lostintranslation this year. Recent wind surgery and the use of tongue ties may suggest problems with both Lostintranslation and Clan Des Obeaux and 8yo's do not have a great record in this race for some reason.

Keepers Hill turns up in the trend and only a recent run may be the plus here.

Bets - 2.5 pt ( BDM ), 0.5 pt ( KH )

retriever

Gelding
Coolmore N.H. Sires Irish EBF Mares ( 3.30 Navan ) Listed Race, £18k, Soft to Heavy, 2m, 4-7yo, 9 runners, ( Based on 11 previous races )

NF P.png

NF H.png

Two 4yo fillies, both local to the racecourse, both won good flat races LTO, both distance winners - will be difficult not seeing these two come home in a forecast. The only concern will be how they act on the going if it's the heavy side of soft.

Bets - 1.5 pts ( PC ), 1.5 pts ( MQ )

Well done with your profit from Saturday. Not too many good days at present.

Bank +106.28 pts ...............+101.44 pts ( b/f )..........2.5*( 2.18*0.98 )..........-0.5 pts :dreads: :dreads:

Nige

retriever

Gelding
NigelRG NigelRG
I have been having a bit of fun with a new 'system' approach.
I thought I would 'double-bluff' HRB and make a 'laying' system but I won't tell it that my intention is to back these!!
See how that works :D and sure enough since devising a few days ago the winners have been going in......lol

Lay system.png

Lay system 1.png

It will probably swing back the other way now I've aired it!!