• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Retriever's AW selections

A bit of catching up.....

B/f:- -6.89

2 winners......Sea La Rosa 7/2 ( 5.22 ) & Maamora 2/1 ( 3.49 ) +4.14 +2.44
Losers.....-13

C/f:- -13.31

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mon 1st Nov.

2.35 Kempton -
Tangled Words

A third of the way there with this system. Although there tends not to be too many bets in December so it's probably make or break this month.
Just a couple of double figure winners should do it 🤞

Very nice ride by Adam Kirby to take Tangled Words 3/1 ( 5.13 ) up the inside on the rail to win by a ½ length.
Third run from this 2yo gelding - has a very nice turn of foot - one to keep onside.

Tues 2nd Nov.

3.00 Newcastle - Tarroob
5.00 Newcastle - Winter Siege

Thanks TomasZ TomasZ
Starting to move along now hopefully. Results since last update.....W3/1, W2/1, L, L, W15/2, L, L

Funnily enough I was looking at this race before Prism came up. I prefer a couple of others, namely, Lyrical Lady and Raging ( who looks a bit of a 'dark horse' ) but not enough for betting outright. Maybe a small combination bet with the three is the way to go here.

Prism wins at 3/1 ( 4.40 )

B/f:- -13.31

8 bets since last update with 4 winners as detailed above. +4.05, +2.06, +9.80, +3.33

Losers.....-4

C/f:- +1.93

Back in the black or should I say 'blue' 🆒 (y)

Once again for a Sunday - no AW racing.

Last edited:
I have no idea retriever retriever how November/December will work out with the results for this but even if this year doesn’t make the grade dare I suggest you don’t bin the thread but check this years results against the way the system was set up last year? The way you had it set up certainly worked last year as I’ve been working my way through the thread and depending on how you’ve refined those rules it might just be the changes that didnt work. (y) On the other hand maybe you’ll be sipping champers on your yacht in the Caribbean after this year….

Hi Sigster Sigster I have already resigned myself to the fact that this year may a dud. Southwell and Wolverhampton were the mainstays of the system and the effect of not having the former could be a problem. I won't be binning this system or thread for quite for a few years yet.

Refining the rules has led to more selections and I don't think I would have had a day were I had five selections in two races previously!! Although I managed to capture the winner in both cases the extra points outlay may of been a waste compared to the previous version.

Champers on my yacht?? I'm certainly not backing these to any significant stakes.....lol

Last edited:
Back