• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Reliable table tennis bets.

Vatbisa

Hi friends. I would like to share with you the forecasts for table tennis.

Table Tennis» China» Pro League China

Zhang Xu Dong vs Chen Qiang Win Chen Qiang (1.7)

Gao Xu Wen vs Zhang Xu Dong Win Zhang Xu Dong (1.9)

Leng Xue Hui vs Jian Zhang Win Jian Zhang (1.9)

Lu Yang vs Leng Xue Hui Win Lu Yang (1.7)

Sun Bo vs Zhang Yu Cai Win Zhang Yu Cai (1.7)

Tian Yuan Yuan vs Tai Yong Wang Win Tai Yong Wang (1.7)

Lu Yang vs Jian Zhang Win Jian Zhang (1.8)

Good luck to everyone and good bets!

Delboy99

Mare
V Vatbisa .... Hi there and welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy. Many thanks for your predicted table-tennis bets, you obviously must know a few things about this fine game. I played myself in my younger days and enjoyed local competition. Can these bets be placed on Betfair and bookies? :)

Delboy99

Mare
..... hi there. Out of your seven predicted bets above, I could only find three of them and no trebles allowed. So I backed them straight singles and had two wins from the three selections. So quite a decent start. Do you intend to have more predictions here? ;)

Delboy99

Mare
arkle55 arkle55 ..... these bets were early afternoon, sometime around 12-20pm I think. Don't seem to be able to get doubles and trebles so I had to bet as three singles. Could not find the others which were mentioned in the original message. So 2 correct from 3 and ended up with a slight profit. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
arkle55 arkle55 ..... his profile above seems to be Kiev, but I suspect some of these Chinese are well known as very good players as I have watched several on TV and they are good. I don't know whether you have seen any on you tube but if you put in greatest table tennis shots, you will see what it is about. Unbelievable stuff. ;)

arkle55

Sire
As a kid Delboy99 Delboy99, i loved to watch a game of table tennis. I can remember games where both players would stand up to maybe 20 foot away from the table and still hit the ball backwards and forwards. I'm not sure i would bet on it the game is to fast.

Arkle

Delboy99

Mare
V Vatbisa ..... any further postings, or was the one above just a one off? Further discussion on table -tennis would be good as I don't think we currently have this on any of the forums. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
V Vatbisa ...can we take it by your absence that your posting above is to be the only one you are likely to post? Pity because this could be a good thread and quite interesting. :eek: