• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Racing leads by example!

Rodeneal

Yearling
Whilst, reading the Racing Post, an article really caught my eye. The article was written by James Stevens, highlighting various jockeys being ejected from racetracks for breaching corona virus protocols. The breaches were investigated by the BHA and if warranted the jockey was fined, even if the breach was an honest mistake. Ben Curtis being one of the jockeys, he has the most wins on the flat this calendar year. Not good news if you follow the top jockeys. However, compare this to the almost non-existent punishment dished out for breaches of protocols, by the SFA to the Aberdeen players, a suspended 3 match ban. Granted Aberdeen FC fined the players. More recently, a Celtic player broke protocol by flying to Spain and did not bother to quarantine on his return. The Scottish government has quite rightly threatened to pull the plug on the season. Today, it was announced that the head of the Jockey Club has resigned, after a barrister led review, found evidence of bullying. Many people take a dim view of the horse racing industry, yet the industry does it’s best to keep it's house in order! The SFA should take a leaf out of the BHA's book and grow a pair!