• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Post your place pots!

wolber

Filly
A great bet to have at the big festivals

Here is my place pot for day one:

dodging bullets, my tent or yours, puffing billy
simonsig
Nadiya De La Vega , our mick,quantativeeasing
cinders and ashes, zarkander
uncle Jr, outlaw pete, bostons angel
quevega

54 bets @ 50p a bet £27

assuming it passes the 10 am inspection

Honest question How will the Tote deal with the re-arrangements, the cross country(if its run) is still race 5 but is going off as race 7 at 5.45. If you put your placepot in before the inspection is race 5 now void, if you put placepot on after inspection honestly what 6 races count. I've gone to WHILLS, CORALS & LADBROKES all of them just have races 1-6 & all original times HELP!!!! :eek:
all the best
Larry

Cheltenham 12th March 2013

Race 1 (2)Champagne Fever. (4)Dodging Bullets
Race 2 (6)Simonsig
Race 3 (5)The Package, (13)Fruity O'Rooney, (17) Loch Ba
Race 4 (5) Grandouet, (8)Rock On Ruby
Race 5 (1) Uncle Junior, (3) Bostons Angel
Race 6 (4) Quevega

24 Bets @ 0.50 = £12.00 Staked.

0 return, Loss -£12.00

Larry said:
Honest question How will the Tote deal with the re-arrangements, the cross country(if its run) is still race 5 but is going off as race 7 at 5.45. If you put your placepot in before the inspection is race 5 now void, if you put placepot on after inspection honestly what 6 races count. I've gone to WHILLS, CORALS & LADBROKES all of them just have races 1-6 & all original times HELP!!!! :eek:
all the best
Larry

Eeek. Forgot about that.

Should imagine the fifth leg stays as the fifth leg.

Phoned WHILLS yep everything stays same only difference race 5 runs at race 7 if its abandoned 5 leg placepot
all the best
Larry

from will haylers blog

1150: Michael asks about the Placepot - I can confirm that the cross-country race remains the fifth race for Placepot and Jackpot purposes. This is because by the time they decided to change the running order, over £70k had already been bet into the pools, so they couldn't then change the bet at that stage. Should the cross-country race be abandoned, the Placepot will run over the other five legs (the orginal races 1-4 and 6).

Back