• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Opening myself up for ridicule

Ok...Donkey Derby Day, or Sunday Racing as it is more commonly known and just a couple from me today.

sunday.jpg

No much around again today, and I have ignored the absolute lowest quality races so just left with these three

Tuesday.jpg

For anybody that remembers this, I have all but given up on the Dobbing aspect, as all I could do was take two steps forward followed by two steps back. One thing that I have noticed in the way that the data is presented was the number of actual Winners that I selected at decent odds. Have played around over the weekend and again today and it looks interesting at the moment. I had seven selections today which produced three winners priced at 8.2, 9.0 and 13.5 and I also bet on some of these to place. Ended up +19 pts today...just a shame that I was only betting £1 a time o_O

If these results are consistent, then I will try posting the selections

Update...just checked the 5 selections where I bet them to place....and they all did hmmmmmmm

Last edited:
Reality check today and a step back from yesterday. Six selections, no winners and just one place....give back 10 of yesterdays points

Thanks Bill

I had five selections for winners today, and two to be placed. One winner in the 5.25 @ 11.00 and one placed. So just under 6.00 pts profit today

Morning

We two out of three profitable days so far this week, so I thought I would put the selections up so you can see how well / badly they do. Five selection today with a Win and Place bet on all these. Showing the odds I have taken on Betfair this morning, as many of them do seem to come in oddswise

2.50 - Purcells Bridge - 6.40
3.35 - Cusheen Bridge - 8.6
4.00 - Ultra Du Chatelete - 9.00
4.30 - Persian Herald - 13.50
5.20 - Watt Broderick - 8.8

After yesterdays poor showing with just one placed I am surprised you would want them :eek:

Got up late this morning so did not have time to have a look, but will see what tomorrow brings

Back