• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

One (ish) a day.

T tacker

I know what your saying, there's people that love racing, know every bit of history about past races, talk constantly about horses etc...

Unless I'm working a race for a bet, I'm not bothered. Could go weeks without watching it if I wanted, but at the same time don't need to bet either.

I wish I was passionate about the full sport but in all honesty I'm not.
formtheory formtheory in our local pub about 35 years ago there were always fights and stabings etc in the tap room , something to do with drugs but things were a lot worse in the best room where people would insist on showing you photographs of a fish.

Thanks all for encouragement and feedback.
Let's give this a go and see where it takes us.

Thursday
7.00 Chelmsford - Strawberry Jack
(currently 10/1)

We will have new year, new profit/loss.
Remember profit/loss will be calculated to BFSP.

Alright, lets pull this one back from the dumpster pile and see what we can do using similar selection methods to last time.

Four for tonight :

6.50 Ling - Stake Acclaim.
7.10 Tipperary - High Lake
8.00 Yarm - Conscious
8.20 Ling - Molly Shaw.

Profit loss will be shown using bfsp.

1pt on each to win.

Selection method is that : most of these will be dropping in class from last race after going close against better last time out.

Edit .. added a couple more ... we may pare this down once it gets going. Lets see where we end up with it.

Last edited:
Back