• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

One (ish) a day.

Saturday
6.30 Wolverhampton - Jackstar - lost
at least we got a run for our money today

Carried forward 86.28
Today -1.00
Running total +85.28
57 Bets - 12 won

Sunday
2.20 Southwell - Mosakhar

Tuesday
5.30 Wolvs - Ivaquestion - lost

Carried forward 83.28
Today -1.00
Running total +82.28
60 Bets - 12 won

Weds
2.15 Lingfield - City Escape

alright, new PC all setup and ready to roll, and despite the huge cost and time and effort of moving everything over, it seems to run just about the same as my 10 year old PC to me to be honest ... though apparently I should now be able to "game" at 210fps whatever that is, and the computer itself seems to have more lights on it than the landing strip at Heathrow airport.

Back later with selection for tomorrow if I can find one, if not it'll be Monday.

:)

Previous two lost

Carried forward 82.28
Today -2.00
Running total +80.28
62 Bets - 12 won

Weds
6.35 Kempton - Tipperary Jack

pete pete and retriever retriever Generally its the big field Hcaps which get me buzzing but i found the 10 run 11.45 a fascinating race to work and we are privileged to have the likes of Magic and Equally Fast to ponder while embracing the fear of being done over by a young gun such as A Go Go. This is a classic example to support my contention that it seldom gets boring.

Despite his age i have only backed Equally once before 21Aug16 when in a field of 9 i was on him EW @ EP 8/1 and he was smashed into 7/2 Fav. A bitter sweet memory as he fin a close 3rd. Another gamble on him today has livened up the early markets, and i can see the thinking. Franny Norton would certainly be one of my go to jockeys when the money was down and i suspect he will riding be on a promise of a fat brown envelop.

Re A Go Go Mr Bloody Evans often proves a problem when not wanted. I note yesterdays 5/1 against Magic has currently all gone so that is a positive start to the day for me. Anyway best of to all of us. :)

Edit : Should have kept my mouth shut as Magic now pink @ 6/1. :eek: Crazy markets.

Last edited:
mick mick , I have noticed the last three I posted in here have shortened up in price dramatically from first show to "off" which is not too surprising given that it aims to pick horses that ran well or went close last time out, who are down in class quite a chunk, and who are not being asked to do much more than they have done in the past. It's not a selection method that I take much time with though, and it does not take me more than a few minutes each day to find the selection.
As I said earlier, I missed the value on the one that I posted, so it's not got any of my money slowing it down today, so I hope that magic can pull it out for you.

Back