• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

One (ish) a day.

pete pete
I'm always interested in how people arrive at a selection and this I KNOW HOW does have form enough to win this but like most of this type of low level racing we need to ask.... is today a going day ?
This horse won off 59 & 63 before trying is hooves on turf and having a break, came back over c/d and was given a fairly easy time of it imo and is dropped to 62. Has contested cl 4 and cl 5 races in the past and if you want to use times as a positive then you could just about get there, plenty of deadwood in the race so i think you could view the 5/1 on offer has being fair.

best of luck.

Back