• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

Off topic comments on the successful the uncouth longshots thread

hedgehog

Mare
Thanks @mick and @Boots, nice to get some right if only partially but not today though as both were non runners.

The last time I looked @Boots your threads were doing very well, congratulations on your success.

I'm beginning to realise that being wrong is okay which I think is a big step for me

Good luck tomorrow and thanks again

hedgehog

Mare
Well done @Ferdy with getting the 1 2 in your top 3

Thanks @The Uncouth , I sometimes have these purple patches but generally it all comes to a grinding halt pretty quickly. Thanks again

Yesterday Gulliver won 9/2 2nd wasntexpectingthat 11/4f and reverse forecast Landed but not bet

Today Leicester 3.45 c3 hvy 2m4f

Prairie town
Catamaran du seuil

Good luck today

hedgehog

Mare
Yesterday had to settle for 2nd and 4th

Won admirals secret 5/1 2nd catamaran du senior 4/1jf 3rd aintree my dream 4/1jf

Today wincanton 2.20 c3 soft 3m1f

Darlac
The king's writ

Good luck today

hedgehog

Mare
Had to settle for 2nd and 5th today

Results worthy farm won 3/1jf 2nd the king's writ 14/1 3rd moving in style 3/1jf

Can't say I'm perturbed as both 2nds recently led and were collared at the last but were well clear of the 3rd, I can at least assume they were both trying