• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

OddsChecker scraper

It's a bit erratic but It will show a download at the end that you save to Excel and will give you odds from OddsChecker on Horse Racing markets.Might be of use to some of you.

HI Lukeboy,
Great stuffand a nice bit of coding,I dont know a lot about PHP.But here is a tricky question.Is there a way that an Excel sheet could be opened up to get LIVE prices from OddsChecker on the hoof,or for that matter Betfair(even better).
Good Luck
Ken

HI Lukeboy,
Great stuffand a nice bit of coding,I dont know a lot about PHP.But here is a tricky question.Is there a way that an Excel sheet could be opened up to get LIVE prices from OddsChecker on the hoof,or for that matter Betfair(even better).
Good Luck
Ken
Hi,
Betfair live odds are easy and cheap to obtain just get betting assistant from gruss software and link to excel.
I had a project trying to predict bfsp from various sources so the scraper was born out of that.
I paid for the code so sorry to disappoint so I can't help PHP wise.

Howdy LukeyBoy,

Is there another php file for Eire racing available?

PS: Brilliant bit of coding! Many thanks for sharing.

Howdy LukeyBoy,

Is there another php file for Eire racing available?

PS: Brilliant bit of coding! Many thanks for sharing.
Howdy gbettle,
The file always used to do the Irish races too.The only thing I can think of is the oddschecker website has changed structure hence it doesnt find them anymore.

Back