• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Odds to runners ratio (laying) test

  • Thread starter Deleted member 4117
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4117

Guest
Based on my thread here

https://www.theukbettingforum.co.uk...unners-ratio-laying-odds-on-favourites.92340/

I'm going to test laying odds on favourites-will log P/L on a weekly basis as given my work/lunch break hours it's very likely that I'll miss a few of them at least which will make the results a bit inaccurate otherwise.

I'd normally wait until live expected winners hit 10 before I started actually using a system like this but I think given that figure will be reached pretty quickly with them being odds on, and the fact that I'd like to see how it does in different seasons, I'll probably test it for a while.
 

Attachments

  • 1532719062753.png
    1532719062753.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 30
Still ticking along, bit of a loss to fixed liability which I'd be using but still:

1535281397008.png
 
Update-fixed liability profits looking especially good:


1536511060813.png
1536511083367.png
 
Going to have to call it a day with this one as I need the slot! I think it proved a reasonable success though. Final stats:

Bets 41
Wins 22
Expected wins 25.27
BF AE 0.87
 
Revisiting this it looks to have done alright over a fair period of time (this is a slightly edited, simpler version of the original)

74900

Only a tiny profit to normal laying stakes, but if fixed liability is used instead it looks OK, off a comparatively large sample as well. Bit of a grind though! There might be some profits to be made in the place laying markets as well.
 
Back
Top