• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Novice Hurdlers

Have to say novice hurdlers are very much of interest - mix of what ifs but some form Is generally there to be read and researched and of course the breeding aspect is always there

Have to say novice hurdlers are very much of interest - mix of what ifs but some form Is generally there to be read and researched and of course the breeding aspect is always there
TE FOU'S offspring seem to handle deep ground but i've never heard of him

T tacker

Plumpton 12.50 Linelee King

This one is a good old fashioned Store Horse. They were a bit ambitious putting him in the champion bumper this year, but should be worth note booking for a decent career.

8B506A45-2647-477E-A3EF-6884A8F37F00.jpeg

Only had the chance to watch the race and it might be that for plumpton this was a race keep in mind, it looked quite a steady pace to me abd suspect Linelee will prove to be the better in time, 14L back to FORCE TEN who i thought was given a very tender ride.

12.55 ex 21f ASK A HONEY BEE was another that ran in the cheltenham bumper and has since won a class 4 novice hdl weth beating ASHTOWN LAD (winner since) , While all that sounds good at first glance closer inspection suggests to me at least that the form isn't that good and with others in here that might be progressing I think maybe it's a race to watch rather than betting.

1.25 21f ex Similar story in the 2nd div in that NOBLE BEHEST has form in the book but plenty of dark horses to consider so again no bet for me unless i read something to change my mind.

1.55 ex 16f BRAVEMANSGAME ran an excellent race behind soaring glory and while that looks a really good standard we have to take note of DAL HORRISGLE who is a good horse on the flat and now with Alan King he could be anything so again no bet for me.

11.50 sedg

CHECK MY PULSE has to carry a penalty here having beaten SANGHA RIVER 133 albeit receiving 15lbs, that win earned CMP a rating of 119 which looks about right to me and in trying to asses his main market rival HEARTBREAK KID also carries a penalty but for having looked beat until being left in the lead when sole rival fell at the last over c/d lto, his previous form doesn't look much good to me and the same applies to CUBA RUBA.
I'm aware that tipping a 5/4 fav doesn't look owt special but my point for pointing this out is that i think this horse is at least a stone better than the others........famous last words but odds against looks generous to me.

3.15 taunt AGGI WITH IT
is another fav that looks to have strong form though 11/10 might be no more than fair in what to me is a decent enough novice with some interesting bits of form to read.

2.25 sand

What a good little race this is with all 5 runners seeming to have a chance, formbook of little help for me but the manner of SENDING LOVE Ffos las win impressed me in that this horse looked so powerful and left previous runs way behind. You would have to think that the wind op has done the trick and if he is to beat STAR GATE here then will need to progress further has all of them will, should be an interesting watch.

chep 12.12 OSCAR ELITE
weth 11.52 WITNESS PROTECTION
aint 1 1.45 DARGANNINI

I think all three of these are worth noting today having won with plenty in hand last time out.

Last edited:
Back