• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

No more reviews?

Enjyoed reading through previous reviews (albeit from 2+ season ago) and thought it'd be good to have more. I suppose they must take up a lot of time though, so presume that's the reason they're not done any more. Anyway, when I was reading it, it reminded me of a website I happened to stumble upon:www.dot allstarsportspicks dot com.
Arguably the most hilarious set of results known to mankind, here are a few snippets:
  • $333,027,333 profit since 4/11/2013 :eek:
  • Smallest Stake: $1,000 (let's call it 1 unit)
  • Largest Stake: $24,327598 (lets call it 24,327.6 units :eek:)
Anyone managed to come across anyone as awesome as these guys? :neo:

SS

I suppose they must take up a lot of time though, so presume that's the reason they're not done any more
No the reason was that the majority of the members, who voiced an opinion, were against us doing the trials on the basis that we should not give any publicity, even if it was bad, to the system sellers.

No the reason was that the majority of the members, who voiced an opinion, were against us doing the trials on the basis that we should not give any publicity, even if it was bad, to the system sellers.

I agree AR yet to come across one that works tbh

Makes sense to me. Thanks for letting me know. Thought I'd ask as was enjoying the old threads, maybe simply because it helped back up my own beliefs that it's very tough to find such a service that is as profitable as they make out.

Back