• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Niges Trend Bets

I used 3 different filters and found each of the non 4 year olds, 4yo's have a 7 - 0 record. In the end I decided bad race.

My itv7 got Tranchee. smitch smitch

Nige

I'ts very much a family battle with all of us wanting to be top each month. 8 of us in the group.
I did mange 6 wins and a second a few weeks back. smitch smitch .

Nige

smitch

Yearling
Did you have a go at the Welsh National NigelRG NigelRG ? I came up with four options which is less than satisfactory but then found that of those 4 (Secret Reprieve, Springfield Fox, Christmas in April and Prime Venture), Secret Reprieve was the only one to have won in a field of 18 or more. Favourites have a poor record though...

Yes Sue, I tried all the races available, I came up with 4, 12.17, 1.25 ch, 2.20 k ,2.35 ck, the ones in red I'm watching.

The rest I felt uncomfortable with. smitch smitch

Nige

Update for 9/1:-
1610209073070.png
2 winners and 2 losers, winners @ 11/4 (bf 3.78) & 6/1 (bf 7.8), 2.78+6.8 = 9.58 x 1.5 =14.37 x .98 = 14.09-3 (2losers) = +11.09

Trends total = + 31.38 + 11.09= + 42.47

:dreads::dreads::drinks::drinks::happy-wavemulticolor::drinks::drinks::dreads::dreads:

Nige

Attachments

• 1610208839068.png
    1610208839068.png
    170.2 KB · Views: 4

smitch

Yearling
Hi NigelRG NigelRG!
I came to the same conclusion as you for the 2:05 but it wasn't an easy race to trend (not for me anyway)! But the decision to back it was easy - with Brian Hughes on board.
Didn't have time to do the 2:35 though...

Last edited: