• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

NIGE’S FLAT HRB BETS

Update for 11/9

1599838211324.png
The 2:30 S was a no bet (2 in the same race), The 3.05 also no bet, not there this morning.
The 4.05 was lost by the Jock ........ -1

The 3:35 is the best result to date. Won @ 7/1 (9.53 bf) ...... 8.53 x .98 = + 8.4 -1 = +7.4

Ongoing Flat P/L = +46.64 +7.4 = +54.04 :dreads: :drinks::party::dance2::clap::party::drinks::dreads:

I started to doubt if I'd get past the half century

Nige

retriever

Gelding
Hi NigelRG NigelRG Oh, you really should be backing them !! lol
I can now see the advantages of having differing SP ranges......would probably help me with a few of my better systems.
Could I ask please......are there major differences between each system or small tweaks? The Hcp Flat system for example.