• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

NFL 20/21

Bets for Sun:-

Will Brinson
$50 on Chiefs (-3) to cover against Buccaneers ($50 bet wins $41.67)
$10 on Patrick Mahomes scoring the first TD ($10 bet wins $160)
$10 Tom Brady/Patrick Mahomes both over 299.5 pass yards ($10 bet wins $16)
$24 on Patrick Mahomes to win MVP ($24 to win $20)
$5 on alternate point spread: Chiefs (-20.5) to cover vs. Buccaneers ($5 bet wins $27.5)
Pete Prisco
$150 on Chiefs-Buccaneers OVER 56 points ($150 bet wins $136)
$50 Mahomes OVER 332.5 passing yards ($50 bet wins $50)
R.J. White
$24 on Chiefs (-3) to cover against Buccaneers ($24 to win $20)
$28 on both teams do NOT make a field goal of 35 or more yards ($28 bet wins $20)
$10 on Mike Evans being the FIRST player to score ($10 bet wins $140)
$1 on Anthony Sherman scoring the LAST touchdown of the game ($1 bet wins $100)
$33 bet on UNDER 14.5 points for the largest lead of the game ($33 bet wins $30)
Kenny White
$44 on longest field goal being UNDER 46.5 yards ($44 bet wins $40)
$10 on combo of Brady to lead in passing and Kelce to lead in receiving ($10 bet wins $80)
$30 on Tom Brady to win MVP ($30 bet wins $60)
$20 on OVER 2.5 players having a pass attempt ($20 bet wins $30)
$20 on game being decided by exactly three points ($20 bet wins $70)

Hate to say it but Tom really did show how good he is. Amazing!

Mahomes had no where to go for once as well, although some of his throws as he was getting sacked!

Mahomes had zero protection for the entire game. The tampa defence was brutally efficient. The chiefs never looked like they were going to get a touchdown. Not a bad game. Just disappointing that it was so one-sided.

Thanks pete pete I couldn't believe the score when I looked this morning, it's a bitch I've followed Tom for years as a Pat. just didn't expect that level so soon.
He really is amazing.

Nige

Back