• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Newsboy - Daily Mirror

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but just want to ask a quick question.

Is there any online resources that show all of Newsboys tips for every meeting on a daily basis?
The Daily Mirror website does, but it can be very hit and miss. For example they can post them 3-4 days on the spin then nothing for a few days.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for that Pete. Just wondering if the Tablet subscription definitely has all the bells and whistles of the paper edition, including racing tips?
Not really the newspaper of my choice to be honest, and the normal website does post all of Newsboys tips sometimes.

They didn't today, but I popped into a Bookies and had a quick look at their edition of the Racing Post, where they list all the newspaper tipsters.

not sure, the press display above has a scan of the actual newspaper. So they do for sure, don't know about the tablet version.

Back