• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

New Horse Race Forecasting Test

Terrible day overall. Will update the results after tea. Will keep posting though as I have been testing this since the 8th of October, with a positive return. I’m not sure if the unpredictability is because it’s the start of the jump season, but that’s no excuse. I hope you all had a better day than me 🙃

Not me, giuseppe_esq giuseppe_esq
4 bets 4 losers.:(
Your list reminds me of me when I first put some systems together using HRB.
Got a bit carried away with the new “toy” and had loads of qualifiers.
I have now refined thing a little so I don’t have too many now.
Having said that I still have as many as 20 or so in the height of summer, and I have nine today.
Best of luck with the venture.
:)

Not me, giuseppe_esq giuseppe_esq
4 bets 4 losers.:(
Your list reminds me of me when I first put some systems together using HRB.
Got a bit carried away with the new “toy” and had loads of qualifiers.
I have now refined thing a little so I don’t have too many now.
Having said that I still have as many as 20 or so in the height of summer, and I have nine today.
Best of luck with the venture.
:)
Thanks Alien Alien , goodluck to you too. I will try to post my results tomorrow. I ran out of time yesterday as I spent my weekend completing a test for a job I’ve applied for. I was working on it until 4am this morning, and was up for work at 8.30am. I use historical data to predict future winners. However, one question i should be asking myself is ‘what happens if a horse in a race, doesn’t match the same profile as one that has run previously’?

Back