• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

NEARLY ALL COVERED.

Delboy99

Gelding
.... for a while now I have been playing around with this and trying a little tinkering here and there. It really is for those who have aspirations towards trading and it is a video compiled by tradingfootbal.eu who seem to have an abundance of trading systems. I have long been fascinated with systems and varying ways some of the so called experts go about their trades in what looks like such a workmanlike manner. As I said I came across this trade a little while back but to be honest I have not done a lot about it but see it gathering dust in my archives. I thought I would put it forward to some of you guys out there who may like trading, to perhaps have some discussion or perhaps some feedback on just what their thoughts are, and whether anyone thinks it worthwhile persevering with. The link follows below for your future entertainment! :eek:

LINK =

Shauno

Yearling
Hello Dellboy99, I was a member of InPlay Trading, where this comes from. They have some very good ideas, but sometimes my head would be spinning with all the covering bets that they are putting on In-Play. The main problem I had was that when things go wrong, I was good/experienced enough to react quick enough & then it can lead to some very expensive losses. I wouldn't put anyone off giving it a go, but I feel this is one for a more experienced trader than me.

Delboy99

Gelding
..... thanks Shauno for what looks like a very honest opinion and indeed a reflection on your trading through using this medium. I quite agree with what you say above that quite a lot of their systems appear to be a bit long winded to coin a phrase. They seem to have lots of rules to follow and lots of bets to look after and a need to keep well in touch with the action. If one fails to act slightly then I guess there could be disastrous results and as you say above these in turn could lead to expensive losses. I think as a fairly new trader one ought to have some strategies which are clear and simple to follow and without any added complications. Anyway a constructive account and a very welcome contribution you have given in this exercise. :handgestures-thumbup:

Delboy99

Gelding
...... my thanks to Shauno above, does anyone else have views on this or indeed experienced any trading sessions using this strategy? ;)

Delboy99

Gelding
..... must not be too many traders around due to lack of natter about this. I would have thought that there would have been some curiosity as to the strategies and workings of a well known tradingfootball.eu strategy. I obviously got it wrong. :eek:

Delboy99

Gelding
...... looks like we are still lacking some bodies moving through here. Obviously it must not be a too tasty morsel to feed oneself on. I do think that it is a decent looking strategy,perhaps a bit guilty of being too involved and perhaps presenting some difficulties in betting opportunities as the games unfold. I must admit that it does look a bit involved but that is all in the game. :eek:

paulb164

Colt
Hey Delboy99 Delboy99 - just saw this thread... it looks decent enough, but not something I would get involved in, and that's considering I do the odd bit of football trading over the weekends. My preference is for automated trading with BetAngel, and this one is quite manual and a bit complicated to manage (which I wouldn't trust BA to manage properly). I personally would also do a little bit more analysis about the games to target with this strategy pre-play, but if you have the time to devote to it, then why not. I also would say the same as Shauno Shauno that it isn't one for the novice to use.

Delboy99

Gelding
paulb164 paulb164 .... yeah! I saw this one a little while ago now and at first glance it did look decent enough. However when you weigh things up it does also look a bit of a minefield and possibly a little involved in trying to get your bets placed. The cover does look pretty good though and perhaps a bit further study might not be a bad thing. I wouldn't say that I have been 'big' on trading in the past as it has not been one of my forte's, although it does sound as if you are fairly experienced in this field. :)