• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

My Selecections (pinstickers guide)

2.45 York
Loyal Touch ran well at Chester and will be very fit
Qitaal is very lightly raced and ran a good race when 2nd to MAGHLAAK at Goodwood bought back very cheaply but seems to have retained plenty of ability.
Reach was waited with as long as posible and Johanna Mason gave her a good run out. That was at York on first return race of 2024.

I cant decide so I think I'll either wait until just befor the off or might just watch the race.

Only another week or so before I can get stuck in so patience might be the best approach until then I think plenty of practice and watching coverage might be a good idea.

Two nice runs from Qitaal 4th and Reach 3rd means I'm on the right track. The winner BOTANICAL I said to my brother could be anything and maybe still improving and so it turned out. You could see James Doyle was just waiting to let it go and woosh off it went.

4.10 Newbury

Ferrous... might be more to come from this one
Willem Twee...looks good on speed figures
no place bets so all in small win bets

Just watched the 4.20 at Thirsk and will watch it back tonight.

Brooklyn Nine Nine imo was unlucky not to find a gap and is going in my notebook

RADIO GOO GOO 3.15 Won 3.89
Win and place money safe. There must have been a lot of late money because the BFSP was lower then the sp 4.00

3.50 RIPON

Westernesse​

Golden Melody​

westernesse ran very well

BERKSHIRE ROCCO 20/80 1,2,3 BFSP​

Place money safe BFSP

All in all a good day and a bit extra in the betting bank

Last edited:
Not an easy day today IMO

Al Mubhir, Bopedro, Fantastic Fox 2.35ep​

Je Ne Sais Quoi 2.50ca​

Maharajas Express, Treacherous 3.00 ch​

Liberty Lane, Kings Code 3.45ep​

Ive haven't decided on what type of bets yet but definately low stakes.

Back