• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

My NH Selections

Dave

Colt
Guys,

I'm going to start posting my NH selections. Everything that I post on here I will be betting on. I will try to give some sort of justification as to why I'm selecting the runners and hopefully we will see a profit. With that said lets start with the following:

Ffos lass 14:08 - Buck Bravo

Buck Bravo
ran only three days ago in a handicap hurdle race winning comfortably and recording a fast speed rating for the class. He runs again today at Ffos Lass in the 14:08 race which is a 0-100 class 5 race. He is trained by David Rees and ridden by Ben Jones who gets a very useful 3lbs claim. The gelding is a C&D winner and the going won’t be concern unless we get substantial rainfall and the conditions change to Soft or worse.
Ffos lass 14:08 - Buck Bravo 1pt win bet @ 3/1

Ffos lass 14:08 - Dancing In The Sky

My second selection runs later on the same card in the 16:30 race. The selection is a seven-year-old gelding called Dancing In The Sky who is trained by Dr Richard Newland who’s yard are in excellent form at the moment with four wins from nine races in the past 14 days. Riding today is Cillin Leonard who is claiming 7lbs. The gelding last ran seven days ago at Perth In a Chase over 2M 4F on G/S. So long as reverting back to hurdles doesn't inconvenience him.

Ffos lass 14:08 - Dancing In The Sky 1pt win bet @ 13/8

Good luck Dave Dave , you still fighting on the AW front too?
Well those selections well and truly bombed out. I did have one win today but I didn't post as I was rushing off to play golf. Which was a total waste of time and effort got soaked and blown ( by the wind) around the golf course and played very badly.

Back to more important things... The answer is yes to the question of the All Weather racing and I will start to post soon on here very soon. I have been posting selections for all horse racing selections on my blog which I have been writing since May 2019. I'm very pleased that last week I actually managed to get to 300 points profit from my £1 level staking. As you are all aware it is so hard to make a constant profit but I wanted to test myself and to put my thoughts out there as to why I was going with certain selections.

It's all a balancing act with work, horse racing, golf and the occasional bit of fishing. Now the weather has changed the golf and fishing will start to take a back seat as I'm a fair weather golfer and fisherman...

Good luck to all and stay healthy.

Last edited:
I really like the look of GA Law in the Exeter 14:30 race. This very lightly raced 4 year old gelding by Sinndar is trained by Jamie Snowden and ridden by Daryl Jacobs. I was impressed with the manner in which he won from the front LTO at Fontwell just under a month ago, he jumped really well. He was an expensive purchase from France where he was a juvenile hurdle winner so we know he has plenty of speed. The form of his Fontwell victory has also been franked by Getaway Trump who recently won and GA Law beat him by 6 lengths. He is carrying a featherweight in comparison to most of his rivals today which should be a significant advantage. He is likely to improve again today and he should be winning this race.

Exeter 14:30 - GA LAW win bet @ 9/4

I really like the look of GA Law in the Exeter 14:30 race. This very lightly raced 4 year old gelding by Sinndar is trained by Jamie Snowden and ridden by Daryl Jacobs. I was impressed with the manner in which he won from the front LTO at Fontwell just under a month ago, he jumped really well. He was an expensive purchase from France where he was a juvenile hurdle winner so we know he has plenty of speed. The form of his Fontwell victory has also been franked by Getaway Trump who recently won and GA Law beat him by 6 lengths. He is carrying a featherweight in comparison to most of his rivals today which should be a significant advantage. He is likely to improve again today and he should be winning this race.

I agree with you Dave Dave this horse looks well in on handicap debut, throw in the what i think is a 11lb 4yr old allowance and even at 9/4 could be value. The only thing that we can't ignore is that he is very inexperienced and i felt he was a little low at his fences, more like hurdling them rather than fencing and i have it in my mind that exeter needs jumping, still all being well he should be good enough to take this.
Best of luck.

GA LAW
Jamie Snowden
Ga Law was very impressive when winning on his chasing debut at Fontwell last month on just his third career start. He runs here on his handicap debut off a mark of 128 but in receipt of an 11lb weight for age allowance. He is up against some seasoned handicappers and is very inexperienced, but is therefore totally unexposed. He is fresh, well, and in terrific form and it’s a shame Gavin can't ride as he is off injured. Daryl is a very able sub and schooled him yesterday for the first time… let’s hope he gets the same tune out of him that Gavin did last month.

GA LAW
Jamie Snowden
Ga Law was very impressive when winning on his chasing debut at Fontwell last month on just his third career start. He runs here on his handicap debut off a mark of 128 but in receipt of an 11lb weight for age allowance. He is up against some seasoned handicappers and is very inexperienced, but is therefore totally unexposed. He is fresh, well, and in terrific form and it’s a shame Gavin can't ride as he is off injured. Daryl is a very able sub and schooled him yesterday for the first time… let’s hope he gets the same tune out of him that Gavin did last month.
Is the above from Trainers quotes?

I have it as my top pick for the race as well but my next few choices aren't far away though.

1602161340887.png

pawras pawras This is an interesting looking card, is this something that you have created yourself or is this something that you subscribe to?

It's my own that I obv use for my own purposes but I stick them up on my website backthathorse.com for anyone to look at but I make no claims or guarantees of any kind.

Last edited:
Short and sweet -

Newton Abbot 15:45 - Jersey Bean - This 7 year old gelding is trained by Oliver Sherwood and ridden by Brendan Powell. He started this new campaign well finishing a good third over fences at Uttoxeter over todays distance. He will be stripping fitter for this race and I have no concerns regarding the ground or the trip.

Newton Abbot 15:45 - Jersey Bean win bet @ 9/4

JERSEY BEAN
Oliver Sherwood
I was delighted with the way Jersey Bean ran last time out at Uttoxeter when finishing third, he was wearing first time blinkers and it really sharpened up his jumping, he did just need that run, he tired from two out so there is improvement in him. He should enjoy this track and he loves decent ground.

Sorry, just read your post. I’m not a member of any Paid Service with regards Trainer Information. Is there a particular service that you are referring to.
Yes it's called TRAINERS QUOTES, I was a member for a short while a couple or so years ago. Obvious question then is how have you seen this quote?

Back