• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

My "Inform Racing" System - Mk II

Yes, there's always change, but Ian's speed figures simply record speeds which have been achieved by every horse running. If someone devises a system based on Ian's ratings, they're on firm ground so long as the devised system relies on sensible factors. For instance, if a system is based on whether a horse did well at a given course and at a particular distance, it won't go far wrong if underpinned by good speed figures.
That is the main reason I was keen to try system building with inform tbh, as you can tailor a system around the ratings, I really struggled making systems on hrb unless it was a niche microsystem usually it would end up failing, being based on a rating you can filter in what's important but you have a solid base to start with, I am hopeful if one of my systems does underperform a slight tweak could improve it again, but I've been impressed with the results this week 👍

Good luck today

That is the main reason I was keen to try system building with inform tbh, as you can tailor a system around the ratings, I really struggled making systems on hrb unless it was a niche microsystem usually it would end up failing, being based on a rating you can filter in what's important but you have a solid base to start with, I am hopeful if one of my systems does underperform a slight tweak could improve it again, but I've been impressed with the results this week 👍

Good luck today

Ratings are good with flat claiming races if you find some good ones like you seem to have, mainly the first two in the betting but sometimes outside that on odd occasions if a horse is way in front on the ratings.

Newbury 1.30 Jersey Bean, 13-2 ... 4th
Newbury 2.40 Premiumaccess, 11-2 ... 6th
Lingfield 5.00 Tomahawk Ridge, 7-1 ... 6th

Day 26: loss 3 pts
March total: loss 1.42 pts

I think that Jersey Bean will be winning shortly, as do many of these top-rated, eventually.
My silly selection against it today went favourite and came stone last. Absolutely useless!:D

SAT 27 MARCH
Doncaster 2.00 Juan Elcano, 11-2
Kempton 2.15 United Front, 10-1
Kempton 3.55 Nortonthorpe Boy, 14-1
Kempton 5.05 Anisoptera, 5-1
Wolverhampton 5.30 Omany Amber, 10-1
Wolverhampton 8.30 Griggy, 11-2

Doncaster 2.00 Juan Elcano, 11-2 ... 6th
Kempton 2.15 United Front, 10-1 ... 3rd
Kempton 3.55 Nortonthorpe Boy, 14-1 ... 1st 14-1 ... 14 pts profit
Kempton 5.05 Anisoptera, 5-1 ... 8th
Wolverhampton 5.30 Omany Amber, 10-1 ... 7th
Wolverhampton 8.30 Griggy, 11-2 ... 4th

Day 27: profit 9 pts
March total: profit 7.58 pts

Just in passing, I've gone for Ajrad EW out of those, MartinK MartinK.

I did look at Www, but, I couldn't get a good feeling about the race, with Evans' bottom weight and Muay Thai in the race.
Your system does better than me, so, I really should follow your selections. :)

Wolverhampton 6.50 Wobwobwob, 16-1 ... 5th
Wolverhampton 7.20 Emjaytwentythree, 6-1 ... 6th
Wolverhampton 8.20 Ajrad, 11-1 ... n/r

Day 29: loss 2 pts
March total: profit 5.58 pts

Wolverhampton 5.10 Oslo, 11-2 ... 3rd
Fakenham 5.30 Dancing Doris, 5-1 ... 2nd

Day 30: loss 2 pts
March total: profit 3.58 pts

Kempton 4.40 Arlecchino's Arc, 8-1 ... 2nd
Kempton 5.45 Sayifyouwill, 15-2 ... 2nd
Kempton 6.45 The Mehmas Touch, 13-2 ... 3rd
Kempton 7.45 Tintoretto, 6-1 ... 4th
Kempton 8.15 No Nay Bella, 4-1 ... 2nd

Day 31: loss 5 pts
March total: loss 1.42 pts :minigun: :headbang:

Wetherby 2.15 Tidal Watch, 9-2 ... 2nd
Chelmsford City 7.20 Beat The Breeze, 5-1 ... 2nd

. . . a bad case of seconditis the last 3 days!

Day 1: loss 2 pts
April total: loss 2 pts

FRI 2 APRIL
Chelmsford City 1.50 Ghaith, 7-1
Chelmsford City 3.00 Saucy Encore, 4-1
Chelmsford City 3.35 Papa Stour, 7-1
Chelmsford City 5.40 Toro Dorado, 5-1
Lingfield 2.35 Fizzy Feet, 11-2
Newcastle 4.30 Bobby Joe Leg, 5-1

Back