• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

My bets today!

formtheory

Stallion
My bets for today:
Kempton 2:05 I like Irish saint for the win here, a good second to the Triumph hurdle fav Rolling Star who in my view was the class/form horse last time out.
No capabilitie problems as won first time up penultimate race over C&D and if repeating his last run should be tough to beat and 6-4 not a bad price Imo.

Lingfield 2.30 Piscean is the one for me, He is in fine form and marked his card lto with a really good run behind the progressive inform,fancied Tarooq. He was pushed out wide and only just failed with a fine late run on the outside.
Farmleigh house is the main danger,consistent and also marked his card, I feel Pisceans run against Tarooq is the better form though.

Chepstow 3:20 Doeslessthanme is my selection here, I feel he has been placed out of reach of the prize on his last 3 runs. The first 2 runs were upped significantly in class and was not fancied to perform better than he did.
His last race he was dropped in class to a class 200 still higher than today but was stepped up in distance, this was his first run after a month off and believe Nicholls was installing some stamina for todays race. In his previous race he ran as he was expected beaten home by the Fav and second Fav after making a mistake at the last and weakening in the final 100 yards, here he showed he was ready and the drop in trip is a move that will suit.
Oh Crick has strong claims and has a higher Ability rating than Doeslessthanme but his jockey booking puts me off big time! He has had only 7 rides and has not yet ridden a winner.

Back