• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Mouses' Longshot of the day.

Less is more, I'll be happy with a couple of those every week: minimal risk for a nice wage: also good for trading with that sort of steam.

Great one, mouse - well done, mate , brave call :)

As you say, one of these a week or so is fine !!

e/w value possibly with-

14:50 DONCASTER ARCTIC WINGS @ 20/1 opened 33/1

The trainer had a couple of winners yesterday so perhaps things are looking up.

was 5th LTO but is bottom weight today with Josh Hamer taking 7lbs off. 1/4 odds to 4 places Bet365 :pray:

10/1 from 33/1

this is why you need to get on very early prices... 9pm ffs 2/3 value gone already :mad:

the site is now only showing me 14/1 into 10/1... i suppose they don't want to piss everyone off with the first show :stinker:

Hope you got a load of the early price, mate :)

It's either a flippin' good call again, or we've got a lurker on here that saw today's 'mouse special', and has lumped on .

Either way, fair play to you already !!

No outstanding NH value today although I had a small e-w on McCains Lively Baron in the 2:15 Catterick

Leac An Scail is getting interesting now it's 25/1 from 16/1 last nite. :teasing-neener:

touched 40/1, back to 33/1. Joint lowest weight 10-7 with 7lb claimed making it 1 stone 12 lighter than the top weight Any Currency with AP on board.

Now 33/1 so I'm on e/w to small stakes. Low weight appeals, it's last run over 31 fences not bad-free to watch on bet365

There's been a bit of money for Gee Dee Nen in the 13:50 Huntingdon, a Moore - Moore runner, backed from 25/1 into 10/1.

Tbh I think the Brendan Powell / BP jr entry Glen Countess @ 4/1 fav is gonna piss it.

that's why i never follow the money! :snooty:

small e/w on Trifolett 33/1 comes in. pulled up last 3 races, but they have 3 runners at the meet and it raised an eyebrow.

bond-moore-octopussy-eyebrow.gif

just started looking thru the cards, and a strange one is WARWICK 12:40 SECRET WORLD 50/1

Barry Geraghty rode this EXACTLY 2 years ago and it was 4/9 fav. WTF? :eek:

hmmmm 4 places 1/4 odds.. may swerve it :acute:

Cant see any mention of this 100/1 winner @Wetherby today Mouse.........dont tell me you kept it to yourself! :naughty:

Siddall riding for siddall.......im sure that rings a family system we`ve had mentioned elsewhere..... :mad:

Must :D stop :dreads: playing :dance: around :party: with :eek:bscene-tolietclaw: smilies.... :obscene-buttred:

:violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack:

Aaaah thats better.....

IT FUCKS YOU RIGHT OFF WHEN THE SIMPLEST SELECTION PROCESS GETS A 100/1, 180 BFSP WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22942775.jpg

Back