• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Martin's "Inform Racing" System

MartinK

Gelding
As many of you know, "Inform Racing" produce speed figures. I wanted to test a system I dreamed up which is based on speed figures, so joined Inform recently. The first days have proved profitable but, as we all know, this could be a fluke.

I'll post the bets up each evening, around 9pm, for the following day's racing, showing best odds available with at least 2 bookies on Oddschecker.

Some of the selections that I rejected last night -- purely on cramped odds or because they were favourites -- have now qualified on their currently improved odds or non-fav status. I'll put last night's odds in brackets ...

Warwick 1.30 Alpha Carinae (4-5) now 3-1
Warwick 3.15 Valtor (3-1 jf) now 4-1
Kemp 7.25 On To Victory (6-4) now 11-4

WED 18 NOV
Ffos Las 2.15 Hill Sixteen, 3-1 ... 1st 2-1 ... 3pts profit
Hexham 2.30 Ballymagroarty Boy, 11-4 ... 4th
Warwick 2.40 Star Of Rory, 11-2 ... fell

DAY 1: 1pt profit
RUNNING TOTAL: 1pt profit

We await the fate of the "11am qualifying" bets!

I am one point up so far today. I have a strategy using the Inform Betting Tissue. Have Soghan in the 7.25 and Johnny Drama in the 8.00. A mix of 80/20 stakes place/win or straight win if the place odds are less than 2.0. Ten bets in all today and had your Hill Sixteen in the 2.15.

I am one point up so far today. I have a strategy using the Inform Betting Tissue. Have Soghan in the 7.25 and Johnny Drama in the 8.00. A mix of 80/20 stakes place/win or straight win if the place odds are less than 2.0. Ten bets in all today and had your Hill Sixteen in the 2.15.
Well done with Johnny Drama!

Some of the selections that I rejected last night ... SHOULD HAVE STAYED REJECTED

Warwick 1.30 Alpha Carinae (4-5) now 3-1 ... 4th
Warwick 3.15 Valtor (3-1 jf) now 4-1 ... 6th
Kemp 7.25 On To Victory (6-4) now 11-4 ... 7th

Thinking about it, these were all drifters, whereas my evening picks usually shrink

Two horses have become qualifiers (they were short favs last night, but have now drifted to decent odds):
Wincanton 12.10 Electron Bleu, 6-1
Wincanton 2.12 Lots Of Luck, 4-1
... but I won't be counting them in system profit/loss figures, because one of this system's principles is early prices.

Two horses have become qualifiers (they were short favs last night, but have now drifted to decent odds):
Wincanton 12.10 Electron Bleu, 6-1
Wincanton 2.12 Lots Of Luck, 4-1
... but I won't be counting them in system profit/loss figures, because one of this system's principles is early prices.
Good luck Martin. 18 potential bets for me today. Would like to look at SAW at 2pts but will be out early afternoon so am placing bets now.

Back