• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

MARCS DARTS

the world grand prix starts sunday its played in a different format where you have to hit a double to start and finish,so lets try pull this one round,,

james wade to beat t.jenkins £50 @ 1.4 vc, i think this format suits wade as he is not the biggest scorer but he is not one to bottle it, great on double 20 or 10 i think he will do will and will start with a good win.

j.klaasen to beat a.lewis £15 @ 2.75 vc, lewis as not been playing that much competitive darts at the moment, his game is suited to heavy scoring rather then doubles so to win a leg he will have to hit 2, klassen will like the speed of this game as he himself is a fast player ok he is the under dog but i think at the price he as to be backed

james wilson to beat m. McGowan £50 @ 1.5 lads, james is starting to reach the latter part of tournments now, he is playing as well as he as done since joining the PDC, the crowd will try there best as mick is irish so he will have the home support but i dont think it will get to james who can cause some damage in this event

sun 2/10
g.anderson to beat j.caven 2-0,£40 @ 1.62 sky, straight forward for me this one, gary now as no fear when it comes to doubles like he used to.

mon 3/10

a.norris to beat m.smith £20 @ 2.38 sky, last time we backed norris he lost and played so bad its untrue, smith is a good front runner but lossers interest it seems if he goes behind i always like backing against smith if he is the favourite

the world grand prix starts sunday its played in a different format where you have to hit a double to start and finish,so lets try pull this one round,,

james wade to beat t.jenkins £50 @ 1.4 vc, i think this format suits wade as he is not the biggest scorer but he is not one to bottle it, great on double 20 or 10 i think he will do will and will start with a good win.,, STARTED WELL BUT LOST, -£50

j.klaasen to beat a.lewis £15 @ 2.75 vc, lewis as not been playing that much competitive darts at the moment, his game is suited to heavy scoring rather then doubles so to win a leg he will have to hit 2, klassen will like the speed of this game as he himself is a fast player ok he is the under dog but i think at the price he as to be backed,,, LOST -£15

james wilson to beat m. McGowan £50 @ 1.5 lads, james is starting to reach the latter part of tournments now, he is playing as well as he as done since joining the PDC, the crowd will try there best as mick is irish so he will have the home support but i dont think it will get to james who can cause some damage in this event,,, WON +£25

TODAY =-£40
OVERALL =-£99.60 (MINUS)

mon 3/10

a.norris to beat m.smith £20 @ 2.38 sky, last time we backed norris he lost and played so bad its untrue, smith is a good front runner but lossers interest it seems if he goes behind i always like backing against smith if he is the favourite
NONE PLAYED VERY WELL HERE BUT WE GOT THE WIN
TODAY =+£27.60
OVERALL =-£47.20

thurs 6/10, grand prix

d.gurney to beat d.chisnal £20 @ 3.5 fred, this is a big price i think, gurney as 4 wins against chisnal and only 2 losses

fri 7/10.
g.anderson to beat barney, £80 @ 1.53 bet365. gary as won barney the last 8 times they have met, 6 of those were this year. barney could of done with playing gary last night as by his own standards he played poor, i cant see that happening this evening and i think gary will be in the right mood tonight. i think he is a class higher then his opponent.

g.anderson to have most 180's, £20 @ 1.91 coral. his game is about 180's and the longer the game the more he will throw, i would put this bet up around 1.6 so i see value here.

fri 7/10.
g.anderson to beat barney, £80 @ 1.53 bet365. gary as won barney the last 8 times they have met, 6 of those were this year. barney could of done with playing gary last night as by his own standards he played poor, i cant see that happening this evening and i think gary will be in the right mood tonight. i think he is a class higher then his opponent.,,,WON =+£42.40

g.anderson to have most 180's, £20 @ 1.91 coral. his game is about 180's and the longer the game the more he will throw, i would put this bet up around 1.6 so i see value here.,,LOST =-£20

TODAY =+£22.40
OVERALL =-£44.80

its the euro finals live on ITV4, started yesterday but could not find anything of interest, today it starts back up and we are going for the 1st game of the day,
k.anderson to win, £80 @ 1.4 black type,,, the 1st round of games were 1st to 6, now you need 10 to win so the longer format here. i think anderson will have far to much for james here, scoring power and finishing along with a level head i doubt james will get it so easy as his 1st round match were his opponent averaged just over 77 and james only hitting 80, kyle will again average in the 90's i think, maybe the score will be 10-4,, ish but will will back win only here.

its the euro finals live on ITV4, started yesterday but could not find anything of interest, today it starts back up and we are going for the 1st game of the day,
k.anderson to win, £80 @ 1.4 black type,,, the 1st round of games were 1st to 6, now you need 10 to win so the longer format here. i think anderson will have far to much for james here, scoring power and finishing along with a level head i doubt james will get it so easy as his 1st round match were his opponent averaged just over 77 and james only hitting 80, kyle will again average in the 90's i think, maybe the score will be 10-4,, ish but will will back win only here.
well ended 10-4, plus anderson averaged in the 90's,,, lol

today =+£32
overall =-£12.80

the world series of darts starts sat 5/11 so here are my picks, based on value and the fact its a short format

max hopp to string a surprise v c. reyes @ 2.5, £10 win
benito van der pas to beat m.smith @ 1.91, mr smith must be low on confidence, £20
s.whitlock to beat b.dolan @ 1.5, whitlock full of confidence, £30
d.gurney to beat j. payne @ 1.5, £40 win

the world series of darts starts sat 5/11 so here are my picks, based on value and the fact its a short format

max hopp to string a surprise v c. reyes @ 2.5, £10 win,,LOST JUST -£10
benito van der pas to beat m.smith @ 1.91, mr smith must be low on confidence, £20,, WON +£18.20
s.whitlock to beat b.dolan @ 1.5, whitlock full of confidence, £30,,,WON +£15
d.gurney to beat j. payne @ 1.5, £40 win,,,WON +£20

today =+£43.20
overall =+£30.40 (in profit yippie)

sun 6/11
MVG more 180's V whitlock, £30 @ 1.62 sky, MVG as been hitting 180's for fun lately and i see no reason for him to stop now, he nearly lost to todays opponent last week so his focus and drive will be there he knows whitlock is high on confidance

sun 6/11
MVG more 180's V whitlock, £30 @ 1.62 sky, MVG as been hitting 180's for fun lately and i see no reason for him to stop now, he nearly lost to todays opponent last week so his focus and drive will be there he knows whitlock is high on confidance
BET WON 6-4 in a one sided match
TODAY =+£18.60
OVERALL +£49

semi final time tonight and MGV meets chisnall who hits alot of 180's himself, but i dont think he will hit as many as MVG, so its MGV most 180's, £20 @ 2.0 sky

Back