• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

MARCS DARTS

Perth masters on sat 12pm
S.whitlock to beat d. Chisnall £60 @ 4/6 vc.

Whitlock to win 8-1 . £2 @ 33/1 vc
8-2. £3 @ 22/1 titanbet
8-3. £5 @ 10/1 spread ex

Whitlock on home soil which will count for alot as they have been on the other side of the world for the last tournament 2 weeks ago, plus Whitlock really on the up again full of confidence and beleaving in himself. Having a play at 8-1 and 8-2 and 8-3. It could be one way traffic if he hits the ground running.

well a loss of 8-6 saw us on the wrong side of the result, a bet that i would make again at the price but you cant win them all, days loss £70

total so far +£105

I like the darts to watch alot, i thought Chisnall played well last time i see him, Gary Anderson always seem to get alot of 180s though, but have never really got involved with the betting only some small fun bets now and then.

Its like the golf now so unpredictable look at Rory this week, and Sergio as well.

Still GL!! All the best, Paul.

euro tour today - fri. match due to start @ 17.55

k.anderson to beat k.dowling 3/5 unibet, £100 win

Last edited by a moderator:
euro tour- sat
max hopp , to big a price for me £15 @ 10/3 various
kim huybrechts £80 @ 1/4 various, short but i dont see any danger here

today sunday

s beaton to beat a.lewis £5 @ 11/4 vc (lewis did not seem to have the consideration yeserday plus i dont think he's a day time player so only a small interest on the outsider here).

caven as a good chance but not at the price, 6/4 would of been fair

Back to the euro event starting today, also live on a few streaming channels as well.
One stand out match in the opening round,
M. Suljovic to beat w. O Connor £150 @ 8/15 wh

I would of had this priced up at about 1/3, 2/7 myself, mensur don't play to many uk based tournaments but it's a different story on the euro tour where he does well and is very much at home at the venues.

I think Steve west will win but not at the prices for me.

Maybe back for tonight's games

well just watched the game and dont know what to say, i knew mensur was capable of that sort of performance but not o connor, both plays averaging over 104,,, wow. well £150 down the drain but not alot you can do about that

total =+£65

sat matches,
r.huybrechts to beat a.hamilton @ 6/4, £20 win
j.caven to beat d.winstanley @ 4/6 £30 win

grand prix starting today, ante post and matches as follows

b.dolan to win @ 80/1 spread ex, £2 e/w
g.anderson to win @ 12/1 spread ex £4 win
m.smith @ 33/1 spread ex £2 win..

mon matches,

d.webster to win £50 @ ev coral
d.webster to hit most 180's £10 @ 7/4 vc

j.wade to win 2-0 v a.smith, £40 @ ev pp

fri night

s.bunting most 180's @ 1.73 sky bet, £50 win
g. anderson most 180's @ 1.91 coral. £40 win

and tommy not heard of the bulldog, whats his real name ? on the pdc pro tour ??

grand prix starting today, ante post and matches as follows

b.dolan to win @ 80/1 spread ex, £2 e/w
g.anderson to win @ 12/1 spread ex £4 win
m.smith @ 33/1 spread ex £2 win..

mon matches,

d.webster to win £50 @ ev coral
d.webster to hit most 180's £10 @ 7/4 vc

j.wade to win 2-0 v a.smith, £40 @ ev pp

webster lost -£50
but hit most 180's +£17.50
wade won 2-0 =+£40

all ante post bets down =-£10

today =-£2.50
total =+£12.50

fri night

s.bunting most 180's @ 1.73 sky bet, £50 win
g. anderson most 180's @ 1.91 coral. £40 win

and tommy not heard of the bulldog, whats his real name ? on the pdc pro tour ??

both bets win +£36.50 and £36.40

total today =+£72.90

total =+£85.40

Back