• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

Longshots - Each Way Betting

11.55 - Lingfield
Soramond 15/2.

Ran well first time out.
Will improve I think.
Different surface today
I think will help
Keiran Shoemark up.

Not a great race at 15/2 with Hills, I take my chance because of the improvement factor.

1.00 - Fairyhouse
Midnight Run 8/1.

This horse has never been out the first
Three in its career.
Ticks all the boxes...
Trip and Ground.
This horse beat Envoi Allen a year ago,
Who is the favourite today.
Rachael Blackmore rides
The trainers horses running well.

Last edited:

Ferdy

Colt
Another advantage of using the Exchanges is that they still pay 3 places if there are non runners.
Just a word of warning here that this matter of places remaining the same after non runners are announced does not apply to Betdaqs Each Way market (not sure about Betfair). You must place a bet in the win market and a separate bet in the place market, I do this as a matter of course as I stake more on the place.

Just a word of warning here that this matter of places remaining the same after non runners are announced does not apply to Betdaqs Each Way market (not sure about Betfair). You must place a bet in the win market and a separate bet in the place market, I do this as a matter of course as I stake more on the place.
Thanks @Ferdy.

Good luck to all those still in.

hedgehog

Mare
@giuseppe_esq, the comments didn't say weakened just dropped to 4th 2 out. I don't believe the trainer was after the win even though the horse was backed in, 4th got it place money of about 2k which is enough for a nice Christmas party for the owners. The horse won more than that lto in a similar race were it came 2nd.

I'm not thinking it's bad luck anymore but a systematic error in which I'm not judging if the horse is well handicapped in the same way the trainers do.

Good luck tomorrow

2.50 - Lingfield
Mrs. Upjohn 7/1.

Ran well into second place on debut
To good horse HMS President.
That was a Class 4 race,
This is a Class 5 today.
Good draw.
Standard going should be fine.
Same 1 mile distance as last.
Hollie Doyle/Archie Watson proving
To be a formidable team.

I think this horse will improve in a race where I think the favourite Tacitly is vulnerable.
As such I feel the 7/1 is generous.

Last edited:
1.10 - Lingfield
Baby steps 5/1.

A horse you can usually rely on,
Since May it has not been out of the first 3,
Trip and ground fine,
Good draw in 3.
Class 3 no worries,
Jockey T. Greatreaux has ridden him before.
Good racing weight of 9st.

My only concern about this selection is the trainers form,
David Loughnane is not having his finest season.
Also Baby Steps has no course form.

But I still support this horse who is just too solid to dismiss.

Last edited:
2.50 - Lingfield
Mrs. Upjohn 7/1.

Ran well into second place on debut
To good horse HMS President.
That was a Class 4 race,
This is a Class 5 today.
Good draw.
Standard going should be fine.
Same 1 mile distance as last.
Hollie Doyle/Archie Watson proving
To be a formidable team.

I think this horse will improve in a race where I think the favourite Tacitly is vulnerable.
As such I feel the 7/1 is generous.
2nd 🤑