• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Live Racing Chatter

Poz

Gelding
OK just a thought but I wondered if any would be interested in pre-race or post-race chatter while they watch/listen to the live racing?
It might be a place to share ideas, post race analysis or even whispers on raceday.

Maybe an idea to know who does actually watch/listen live and on what days usually. Obviously the weekend would be more available to most but I occasionally through the week can be found in my garden shed listening to Will Hill and placing the odd bet.

If it was feasible then maybe we could use the chatter tab above for instant messaging as well as this thread for preamble a few hours before a meeting. For anyone interested in the Irish scene I could pop in Andy Holdings podcast selections for instance when they appear on Will Hill. Anyone else who has a favourite resource that is usually on the money could contribute too (for the good of all members...)

What does anyone think?
Has anyone made use of the chat tab much?

No is of course a good and perfectly acceptable answer too... :)

Hi Poz Poz - never used the chat option myself - to be honest I make my selections the evening before, and david allinson david allinson is doing a fine job with his 'what the trainers say' thread, but I guess the more information the better, so good luck with this .

There isn't a 'chat' function, its just the name for a sub-forum.
We did have a brief discussion somewhere as to whether or not it would be worth investing in some 'chat' software for the forum but the interest wasn't overwhelming.

Capture.PNG

OK lads and lasses but if you're 'live ' the next day please fire this up with observations ... well handicapped gee gees or whispers ... we're in this together I hope :)

Back