• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hi Guest, The forum software has been updated!
    Please let me know if you spot anything that isn't working as expected.
    I hope you find your way around OK!!!
    Have a great Christmas Guest.
    Best Wishes
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for any problems caused to those that were trying to access the forum earlier today

There was an authentication issue between the webservers and the database servers we are on!
    Many Thanks to those that emailed me to let tme know of the issue.

AR

Lexicon Likes

I'm going Certificate - 3.20 GW and Sovereign Bounty - 4.55 Bev.

Recently I've often wondered what it is with Suzis Connoisseur. The horse has never won in a field of more than 10 runners yet regularly appears in these very competitive races with very big fields.

Feels like coming back from the dead posting on this thread.
I find myself hung up on the 3.30 at Newcastle . I'm quite keen on Volition, with Stoute showing a 57% strike rate for the course, but then I notice Holiday Magic lurking at the foot of the handicap - 10lbs below the highest winning handicap mark, seemingly being supported today, and now on the AW (Tapeta). But then I notice all previous wins have been on Polytrack - 3 from 6 going right handed, only 1 from 10 going left handed, and 0 from 6 on a straight course - enough to make you wonder if today is the day - or maybe not ?

I'll give the race a miss - and instead have my 20p on Stoute's other one - Textured - in the previous race - interesting booking of Gibbons (decent track record) perhaps, and a far more interesting price. :)

The 5.15 at wolver takes my fancy today. Form analysis (for me , at least) says I'll be supporting Distant Past.
However I notice Suzis Connoisseur being introduced to the A/W - in a field of 11 runners - only one over max. size for success to date for Suzi's. Given the Trainer the market might be interesting, and I'll probably have a small saver anyway. :)

Hi @NigelRG ,
Interesting what you say there and food for thought.

As far as Suzi's concerned, I wondered (afterwards) since it has a bit of quality if it might be aimed at something more valuable on the A/W. Don't really know how it responded to the ground / track - RP is s bit short on comments. Interesting it went off at 10/1 though (I got 16's earlier). Probably worth a watch.

Thanks for the "good luck" @Bill - I need all the help I can get ! FK seems to have run quite well - so perhaps the intention was there on the trainers part.

Bit speculative today - Clenymistra - 2.45 Thirsk - could be Tudhope may bring about improvement on the last run.