• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Lazy Man + CGM

martins1115

Yearling
Never ventured into football bets much but lockdown boredom got me reading Wayne Morgan’s “Lazy Mans Way to O 2.5 goals”. It’s a good little book. I’ve fiddled about with his O 2.5 and BTTS methods and created a couple of simple filters in CGMBet to find qualifiers each day. Only been playing with it for a few days but the results have been good. So I thought I’d post up selections for a few days and just see what happens. I only look for selections that qualify as both O 2.5 and BTTS, but trialling betting each as a single bet, no combined bets or Accra’s.
Im sure posting these will make the wheel come off but let’s see.

Todays selections ;
Back O 2.5, Back BTTS

France Ligue 1 .........................Brestois
Netherlands Eredavisie ............Tilburg
Italy series A..............................Milan
Denmarlk Superligaen...............Horsens
Hungary Div 1...........................Zalaegerszeg
Poland Ekstraklasa...................Willa Krakow
Denmark Superligaen...............Aarhus
................................................Broendby

Post em up for a few days and see what happens

Last edited:

retriever

Gelding
Good luck M martins1115 Mixed results from threads such as these on here :) It's tougher than people think.

Holland game is postponed.

What odds and bookie are you playing these too?
Betfair exchange doesn't cover all the matches ie. the Hungary match.

EDIT : CGMBet looks to be something along the lines of what I've been looking for for sometime now. So, thanks for that.

Last edited:

Delboy99

Mare
Good luck M martins1115 Mixed results from threads such as these on here :) It's tougher than people think.

EDIT : CGMBet looks to be something along the lines of what I've been looking for for sometime now. So, thanks for that.
..... Lazy man been tackled previously within the Auto Soccer Profit thread by Shauno Shauno ;) Also similar thread on Alternative BTTS thread with a few similar selections. ;)

Last edited:

martins1115

Yearling

Only paper trading at the moment to see how it goes. First few days gave me 24 wins out of 32 bets.
Think Wayne’s analysis from September 2019 to date shows O2.5 (75%), BTTS (68%). He advocates betting between 1.7 and 2.0 only, no higher, no lower, and wait in play for prices to rise if necessary. Using CGM will not give me as many selections but will be interesting to see how it pans out.

martins1115

Yearling
..... Lazy man been tackled previously within the Auto Soccer Profit thread by Shauno Shauno ;) Also similar thread on Alternative BTTS thread with a few similar selections. ;)
yes, I’ve got an open mind, might work, might not, but checking it out fills a few lockdown minutes every day.
only paper trading them at the moment and posting them up to keep a record as much as anything else.

Delboy99

Mare
yes, I’ve got an open mind, might work, might not, but checking it out fills a few lockdown minutes every day.
only paper trading them at the moment and posting them up to keep a record as much as anything else.
.... seems like a pointless exercise, surely the same paper records could be maintained, particularly when this system and similar are still in operation. ;)

FHRTIPS

Filly
Only paper trading at the moment to see how it goes. First few days gave me 24 wins out of 32 bets.
Think Wayne’s analysis from September 2019 to date shows O2.5 (75%), BTTS (68%). He advocates betting between 1.7 and 2.0 only, no higher, no lower, and wait in play for prices to rise if necessary. Using CGM will not give me as many selections but will be interesting to see how it pans out.
Hi I also have a copy of cgmbet would you be willing to share your filters please

James

martins1115

Yearling
Hi James - few posts with screenshots follow.
set the filter and refresh "upcoming"
export refreshed upcoming to excel.
on excel add home value and away value and divide by 2 - this gives you the contextual % for that market.
I have taken the qualifying contextual %'s from Waynes book - so not fair to divulge you have to buy the book or play around and see what gets you the best results.
You will end up with a contextual value from the BTTS excel (GG filter)
and a contextual value for the O2.5 excel (O2.5 filter.)
Last thing i do for qualifying games is hit the head to head filter. Make sure each team has played at least 6 games, and have a quick look at the scorelines to confirm selection.

martins1115

Yearling
not brilliant for first day

France Ligue 1 .........................Brestois ✅✅
Netherlands Eredavisie ............Tilburg postponed
Italy series A..............................Milan ✅❌
Denmarlk Superligaen...............Horsens ❌❌
Hungary Div 1...........................Zalaegerszeg ✅✅
Poland Ekstraklasa...................Willa Krakow ❌❌
Denmark Superligaen...............Aarhus ❌❌
................................................Broendby ❌✅

so mondays selections early as i have stuff on tomorrow