• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

Laying NH Odds-On Favs.

TonCon

Yearling
Sun. 3/11

12.-50. Hunt. Ballyellis...W (- £6.60)
12.45. Carl. Faustinovick.
2.30. Carl. Lostintranslation.

Last edited:

TonCon

Yearling
Tues. 5/11. Had an early hospital appointment today so am only just looking. Seems there was one today -

1.10 Ext. - Cat Tiger...W ( - £9.20)

TonCon

Yearling
23/10 to 11/11.

Total bets - 23

Total no. of winners (lay losses) 16 (minus £91.20)
Total no. of losers (lay wins) 7 (plus £66.50)
Overall loss - £24.70.

Less than 2.5 points down after laying all qualifiers isn't too serious. When you consider that some of them were true odds-on shots and their price acurately reflected their actual chances of winning.

Everythings easier in hindsight of course but there at least 5 of these I definitely would not have layed was I betting eg. Champ and Santini amongst others, as they looked true odds-on chances to me.

Still, I'll carry on recording all qualifiers irrespective of my personal opinion.

Last edited:

TonCon

Yearling
Weds. 13/11.

1.15 Bang. Augusta Gold.
1.40 Ayr. Lossiemouth.
3.30 Bang. Navajo Pass.
4.10 Exe. Queens Cave.